Reply
Jun 12 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1009 posts
Offline

Home Community

42 replies 230 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

To all those claiming that this is the end of Home or that Home will not be on PS4.

 

Either prove it or SHUT UP

 

How about Glasswalls ? I'm sure he could give us a straight answer on the subject. No worries about being fired he'd lose his current job anyway if Home does shut down.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

To all those claiming that this is the end of Home or that Home will not be on PS4.

 

Either prove it or SHUT UP

 

How about Glasswalls ? I'm sure he could give us a straight answer on the subject. No worries about being fired he'd lose his current job anyway if Home does shut down.


Nope.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (226 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28995 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

The Digital Platform mangers do not just do Home anymore. They do all sorts of things. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1009 posts
 

Re: Home Community

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The Digital Platform mangers do not just do Home anymore. They do all sorts of things. 


I know I'm mainly talking about PS Home alone. On these forums, other sites and on Home I'm constantly hearing about PS Home shutting down or about PS Home not being on PS4, and not one person has posted a single shred of evidence to prove any of it.

So I say again "Either prove it or shut up"

 

( and no thats not to you Jo, thats to those who are spreading BS )

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1277 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013
No,you shut up!

STOOPIT!!

>:smileytongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31477 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

Home is shutting down tomorrow guys! ITS HAPPENING!


Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1277 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013
The rapture is upon us!!!! OMG ,GUIZE!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1009 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Home is shutting down tomorrow guys! ITS HAPPENING!


Prove it right now. lets see the evidence.

Come on, we're waiting...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (198 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28995 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The Digital Platform mangers do not just do Home anymore. They do all sorts of things. 


I know I'm mainly talking about PS Home alone. On these forums, other sites and on Home I'm constantly hearing about PS Home shutting down or about PS Home not being on PS4, and not one person has posted a single shred of evidence to prove any of it.

So I say again "Either prove it or shut up"

 

( and no thats not to you Jo, thats to those who are spreading BS )

 

 


You're going to hear about Home's future very soon. Just be patient and I know what you're talking about. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
2825 posts
 

Re: Home Community

Jun 12, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
The rapture is upon us!!!! OMG ,GUIZE!!!!!

It's a good thing I got the Fallout 3 bunker. I'll be safe in there.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (189 Views)