Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2014
By: Bambi-01us MVP Support 3780 posts

Home Brainiacs 1st Anniversary!

[ Edited ]
97 replies 2178 views Edited Oct 10, 2014
Welcome to the HomeBrainiac Anniversary Thread!  The place where knowledge will pack snacks in stacks!

Brainiacs Anniversary!

NO LONGER IN EFFECT

On August 4th, 2014 starting @ 1900 (7:00pm) Eastern Time the PlayStation MVP Home Guides would like to invite you to the 1st Year Anniversary right here on PlayStation Home!  There will be a few rare Brainiac head items - be one of the few to snag a code to redeem on your PSN account.  Additionally, all participants would have access to a code for a new Brainiac Biker Jacket made by AtomRepublic.  Be quick, be sly. . . Do whatever you need so you can get involved!

Add "HomeBrainiacs" to your PSN Friends list so you can get where the party is!

Come to the anniversary for a chance to win this exclusive item made by AtomRepublic! 

Brainiac Brain Item.jpg

A little history 

The Home Brainiac Challenge was created on July 1st, 2013.  There have been 36 winners since the Brainiac Challenge went live.  AtomRepublic became involved near end of July in 2013 by making the animated brain item.  The project has been with the PlayStation Home Community for ONE year.  In the projects 1st year, the PlayStation MVP Home Guides created challenging questions about PlayStation Home; the first member to successfully answer all questions correctly won an exclusive Brainiac Brain item and a rank on the PlayStation Community forums called Home Brainiacs.  With the project growing Bambi-01us and steven1230 created signature templates exclusively for the winners of the Challenge. 

With help from the PlayStation Home Community, The PlayStation MVP Home Guides, and AtomRepublic, the project has been able to remedy constructive ideas to combat the concerns brought to light.  Many changes have been made and there is more to come!  With the Anniversary party at our door step, AtomRepublic became involved again by making the project a Brainiacs Biker Jacket not limited to winners.  The Project made a single code for female and a single code for male avatars.

Home Brainiac Winners from the Anniversary Party:

• xlr8life
  • TSUNADE1224
  • odaat8903
  • barb68koza
  • Mercenary09
  • Pokemon_Mew_24
  • Gillberg
  • jusDdog
  • Lizette_Karen
  • Spartaxoxo

Please congratulate these winners when you see them roaming around PlayStation Home!

Home Brainiac winners from July 1st, 2013 to July 1st, 2014 by Order. . .

CMCSAVAGE
     KANE-FIRE
     AbysmalDawna
     King_xO-AsSaSSin
     al2009man
     Digitman3
     Asuka424
     Delicious_Darla
     Shinra_Soldier7
     Myalana
     Justinyou
     xMAJOR_CHAOSx
     smokingpistol
     Un0-0n3unique
     StardustChampion
     Jem__is_my__Name
     sam_reynoldsUS
     GreyNeo
     Miss_Ann_Thrope
     LAdriven25
     goddessbunny42
     magicmix13
     SEIZURE_BOX
     WHERES_MY_SOUP
      Ren_Echo
     torag365

Your_Empress
     xfisticuffsx
     Boomer_3_14_15_9
     fatkat01
     ninjato-666
     That_New_Gamer
     darkchun-li
     OMGxitsLiZZE
     xSanta_Clausx
     Midnight_Secrets
     Captain_Crunch41

If you see any of the community members listed above on Home and/or the PlayStation Community forums, be sure to congratulate them!

Feel free to use the codes below!

Come to the Anniversary to snag this free Brainiac Biker Jacket made by AtomRepublic! 

Brainiac Jacket.jpg

Brainiac jacket for women
7A82-8MNC-B87R

Brainiac jacket for men
859C-35NP-G39H

Take a peak at the Home Brainiac Challenge thread!

bit.ly/homebrainiacs

[LINK] Support the Home Brainiac Team - Extra Life
[LINK] Home Brainiac Challenge Survey

Special thanks to the dedicated PlayStation MVP Home Team, PlayStation Home Community, and @AtomRepublic @AtomRepublicCM for making the project fun.

PlayStation Home Guides - PlayStation® Community Forums
Thanks to @steven1230 for creating the Home Brainiac Robot.
Follow steven1230 for twitter feeds  @PSN_steven1230

Sponsors:
@AtomRepublic 

Follow on Twitter @AtomRepublic

AtomRepublics Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/AtomRepublic
Contact AtomRepublic - 
***Subscribing to this thread will give you E-Mail notifications when I update.***

Youtube PageContact UsTwitter InformationContact UsContact UsReply to ThreadContact UsContact Us

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Bambi-01us
Message 1 of 98 (2,178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
416 posts

Re: Home Brainiacs 1st Anniversary!

Jul 27, 2014

Congratulations on your 1st year! This is such a great community activity and really fun to participate in. Very proud to be one of the 36! =^) 

Thank you to everyone involved in making this a fun challenge for the community!  Looking forward to the party!

Message 2 of 98 (2,153 Views)
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

Jul 27, 2014

Big Congrats to all and Happy Anniversary HB. :smileyhappy:

Most likely our longest running Forum contest here in the Home forums.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 98 (2,129 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

Was the intent for people not to be able to read the OP?  The lettering and the background are the same color.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 4 of 98 (1,999 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Was the intent for people not to be able to read the OP?  The lettering and the background are the same color.

Posted on Dark background?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 98 (1,991 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Bambi-01us wrote:
Welcome to the HomeBrainiac Anniversary Thread!  The place where knowledge will pack snacks in stacks!

Brainiacs Anniversary!

On August 4th, 2014 starting @ 1900 (7:00pm) Eastern Time the PlayStation MVP Home Guides would like to invite you to the 1st Year Anniversary right here on PlayStation Home!  There will be a few rare Brainiac head items - be one of the few to snag a code to redeem on your PSN account.  Additionally, all participants would have access to a code for a new Brainiac Biker Jacket made by AtomRepublic.  Be quick, be sly. . . Do whatever you need so you can get involved!

Come to the anniversary for a chance to win this exclusive item made by AtomRepublic! 

Brainiac Brain Item.jpg

Come to the Anniversary to snag this free Brainiac Biker Jacket made by AtomRepublic! 

Brainiac Jacket.jpg

A little history 

The Home Brainiac Challenge was created on July 1st, 2013.  There have been 36 winners since the Brainiac Challenge went live.  AtomRepublic became involved near end of July in 2013 by making the animated brain item.  The project has been with the PlayStation Home Community for ONE year.  In the projects 1st year, the PlayStation MVP Home Guides created challenging questions about PlayStation Home; the first member to successfully answer all questions correctly won an exclusive Brainiac Brain item and a rank on the PlayStation Community forums called Home Brainiacs.  With the project growing Bambi-01us and steven1230 created signature templates exclusively for the winners of the Challenge. 

With help from the PlayStation Home Community, The PlayStation MVP Home Guides, and AtomRepublic, the project has been able to remedy constructive ideas to combat the concerns brought to light.  Many changes have been made and there is more to come!  With the Anniversary party at our door step, AtomRepublic became involved again by making the project a Brainiacs Biker Jacket not limited to winners.  The Project made a single code for female and a single code for male avatars.

Home Brainiac winners from July 1st, 2013 to July 1st, 2014 by Order. . .

CMCSAVAGE
     KANE-FIRE
     AbysmalDawna
     King_xO-AsSaSSin
     al2009man
     Digitman3
     Asuka424
     Delicious_Darla
     Shinra_Soldier7
     Myalana
     Justinyou
     xMAJOR_CHAOSx
     smokingpistol
     Un0-0n3unique
     StardustChampion
     Jem__is_my__Name
     sam_reynoldsUS
     GreyNeo
     Miss_Ann_Thrope
     LAdriven25
     goddessbunny42
     magicmix13
     SEIZURE_BOX
     WHERES_MY_SOUP
      Ren_Echo
     torag365
     xfisticuffsx
     Boomer_3_14_15_9
     fatkat01
     ninjato-666
     That_New_Gamer
     darkchun-li
     OMGxitsLiZZE
     xSanta_Clausx
     Midnight_Secrets
     Captain_Crunch41

If you see any of the community members listed above on Home and/or the PlayStation Community forums, be sure to congratulate them!

Special thanks to the dedicated PlayStation MVP Home Team, PlayStation Home Community, and @AtomRepublic @AtomRepublicCM for making the project fun.

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

It's really hard to read any of that text.  :smileysad:

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 98 (1,980 Views)
I Only Post Everything
712 posts

Jul 28, 2014
Congrats on one year Bambi!
Message 7 of 98 (1,935 Views)
Sackboy
265 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Congrats and thanks to you who designed and maintained this challenge(s) for a year.  Congrats also to each of you who have won throughout the past year.

Thanks, Bambi, for changing the text color so we could read the OP more easily.

I don't know if I'm confused or not.  Can someone tell if I am correct in assuming that I should come back to this OP on Aug 4th at the appointed time.  Will the anniversary be celebrated with a "quiz" here.  I admit, I have only noticed the challenge once in the past and believed I would never win so didn't participate.  I've been around a little longer now and think I'll try when they do the next one.

Sciotoan68
Message 8 of 98 (1,923 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7856 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

Bambi-01us wrote:

Brainiacs Anniversary!

On August 4th, 2014 starting @ 1900 (7:00pm) Eastern Time the PlayStation MVP Home Guides would like to invite you to the 1st Year Anniversary right here on PlayStation Home!  There will be a few rare Brainiac head items - be one of the few to snag a code to redeem on your PSN account.  AtomRepublic became involved again by making the project a Brainiacs Biker Jacket not limited to winners. 

I'm confused, You're offering the jackets to everyone to celebrate the anniversary ( that's a nice gesture) but you're also going to offer the "brainiac head" item to anyone also? Previously, one had to "win" that item by being the first to answer the questions correctly on he Forum, yes? Why would you just give this away to random people now? Perhaps I'm confused here, but the way the OP reads, it seems like that is the intent. Please clarify.

Message 9 of 98 (1,874 Views)
0 Likes
Atom Republic Developer
87 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Atom Republic is very proud to have been able to develop the Brainiac Brain item, and the new Biker's Jacket, for the MVP's Brainiac's Challenge and 1 year anniversary. We always enjoy supporting the Home Community and thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.

Congratulations MVP's Brainiac's Challenge for your 1 year anniversary! We hope you are still going strong next year so we can celebrate your 2 year anniversary with you!

Atom Republic 

AtomRepublicCM
Message 10 of 98 (1,858 Views)