Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Re: Home Billiard Tournament (sign-ups closed)

Apr 27, 2013

Nice LT, Congrats & good luck in the next rd!! Diamond better luck next time man & good luck in any future forum events!!

Hey everyone looks like we may finish by Monday, which is cool because if we do the winners will get there prizes just in time for the PS Store & Home updates. Good luck all!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 131 of 151 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 27, 2013

hello. might i suggest we get this ball rolling and i play the latest winner (LittleTortuga)?  then the two winners among the next matches can play against each other?

Message 132 of 151 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Still waiting for a reply from MsCMC. Crystal ma'am, what say you? What time/day works?

Message 133 of 151 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

myalana wrote:

Still waiting for a reply from MsCMC. Crystal ma'am, what say you? What time/day works?

Anytime today is good...send me a message or FR....:smileywink:

Message 134 of 151 (208 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Apr 29, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

Anytime today is good...send me a message or FR....:smileywink:

I won't be able to get on Home til after 10pm EDT tonight. I'll send a message when I'm on and we'll see if that works.

Message 135 of 151 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Seems there are a few users that would like to host contests, but are waiting for this 1 to be completed 1st. Everyone try to play your games as soon as possible. I'd hate to be the reason other users are held up on hosting there own events, plus the longer we go w/ out a new event interest in keeping these things going will fall off quick. I don't want too put a cap on time but that may be the only way to keep moving forward. Good luck to the remaining players!! 

Message 136 of 151 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

May 1, 2013

Thanks Ledis & Roger for playing tonite!! Congrats Roger on the win & goodluck next rd. Ledis very nice effort bro, better luck in t5he next event!!

Still waiting on a reply from CMC, about hers & Mya playing their match.

Message 137 of 151 (116 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 1, 2013

freelanced wrote:

hello. might i suggest we get this ball rolling and i play the latest winner (LittleTortuga)?  then the two winners among the next matches can play against each other?

So, do you want to play on your freelanced account or on your main as Hoshinn? Let me know.

Shaaaaaaark!!!!

:smileyhappy:

Message 138 of 151 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

May 1, 2013

lol LT,.. Nah bro, I asked everyone & most think keeping it random is the way to go so all 4 names will be randomised again, like the previous rounds. Only round that won't be randomised is the finals, because the 2 winners in the semis will play each other & the 2 losers will play for the 3rd place prize.

As soon as Mya & CMC play I will randomise the 4 left. Since you, Free & Roger have already won, it might be a good idea for y'all to get w/ the other ones now & figure out mutually available times. Or everyone can just wait till they are randomised to try & schedule play times. Good luck in the semis brutha & everyone else too!! 

Message 139 of 151 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Mya & CMC just played. Congrats to Mya very well played!!  CMC better luck next event, you played well from what I saw!! All the games were pretty close, very good match ladies ;^)

The 4 finalists are freelanced , myalana, rogershafer & LittleTortuga  ,.. Good luck & have fun!!

List Randomizer

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. mya
  2. free
  3. LT
  4. roger

Timestamp: 2013-05-01 20:24:16 UTC

Message 140 of 151 (65 Views)