Jun 05 2007
By: Stilholm First Son 10 posts

Home Beta - Glitch or Real?

24 replies 0 views Edited Jun 5, 2007
I found a strange thing when I went to the playstation store after being offline for past 10 days...the Home beta appeared at the top menu.  Now, I signed up for the initial beta phase, but got the 'sorry' message.  Has anyone heard of beta being expanded to more users?  I didn't receive any notification about being invited to the beta, so I'm wondering if it's a glitch in the PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Re: Home Beta - Glitch or Real?

Jun 5, 2007

stilholm wrote:
I found a strange thing when I went to the playstation store after being offline for past 10 days...the Home beta appeared at the top menu.  Now, I signed up for the initial beta phase, but got the 'sorry' message.  Has anyone heard of beta being expanded to more users?  I didn't receive any notification about being invited to the beta, so I'm wondering if it's a glitch in the PSN.

Are you sure you did not get the "hope" email instead of the "sorry" email. I got mine last week as well and I got the hope email.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 5, 2007
To be honest, I really didn't read the email much beyond the first sentence saying that I wasn't accepted in the initial beta test.  I just thought I would get some sort of other notification or invitation rather than it just suddenly appearing on the psstore.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

Jun 5, 2007
i believe it was expanded cause after my weekend of work i turned mine on and it was in my store also
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - vernz33
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1780 posts

Jun 5, 2007
they have been filtering people into home, and will keep doing so
G.A.P member, PS+, PS Rewards,
Beta Tester:
Warhawk, Socom, MGO, LBP and 2, Resistance2 and 3, Home, Uncharted2 and 3, MAG, ModNationsRacer, Dead Space 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations, PS Rewards, DC Universe Online, Rachet and Clank: All 4 One
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jun 5, 2007
they are definatley still adding people.. i met some people today who just got there beta today tuesday. and this is good cause we need more people.

Maryland PS3 Team ID 55312

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1181 posts

Jun 5, 2007
thats weird
PSN ID: Will11
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007

stilholm wrote:

quick question... where did you sign up for the beta the first time?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007
then y he say he did?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

stilholm wrote:

quick question... where did you sign up for the beta the first time?

It was a random sign-up e-mail sent randomly to random people quite some time ago. Random.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes