Maybe they can make stuff that you only can get around the holidays

Yes, like seasonal items and furniture
Message 12 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
874 posts

Re: Holidays

Mar 25, 2007
I wonder if you could like give gifts.  Sorta like in iTunes where you "gift" a song, but you "gift" a shirt, or a virtual plant.

PSN ID: TheismanJ

PSN: TheismanJ
Games

Message 13 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Mar 25, 2007

Playstation Expert wrote:
What if during like Christmas in the lobby they put up a Christmas tree and put like Sony HDTV under it and PS3's But it would be cool during the holidays you can get special furni like a Easter bunny or Christmas tree.What do you think?

They do things like that on Habbo (which seems to be a very accurate comparison to Home, not graphically, but in terms of function), so it's probably a good possibility.
Two years he walks the earth.
No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road. Escaped from Atlanta. Thou shalt not return, 'cause "the West is the best." And now after two rambling years comes the final and greatest adventure. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual pilgrimage. Ten days and nights of freight trains and hitchhiking bring him to the Great White North. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild.
Message 14 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 26, 2007

MOOPY_JERKINS wrote:

What if during like Christmas in the lobby they put up a Christmas tree and put like Sony HDTV under it and PS3's But it would be cool during the holidays you can get special furni like a Easter bunny or Christmas tree.What do you think?

They do things like that on Habbo (which seems to be a very accurate comparison to Home, not graphically, but in terms of function), so it's probably a good possibility.

Yes, the seasonal furniture aspect is exactly like Habbo. I've been playing Habbo for 2 years, put loads of money into it, and Home reminds me of it a lot. Like for Christmas you can buy Christmas Trees, tinsel, and gingerbread houses, for Halloween you can buy jack-o-lanters, etc.
Message 15 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Mar 26, 2007
That is good to know I am just waiting for the beta and fall
Message 16 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Mar 27, 2007
they do it in World of Warcraft, and its pretty nice.

guitoorbenchi's Gamercard
Message 17 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 28, 2007
GREAT
Message 18 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5074 posts

Mar 28, 2007

I like the sound of that. :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Message 19 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes