Survivor
1979 posts

Re: Hogsmeade House personal apartment

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I believe Madouda is correct. Sony themselves are behind and responsible for Pottermore, not just on Home but in the most broadest sense applicable.

http://www.sony.com/pottermore/us

As far as getting Sony to actually DO anything about this Pottermore themed personal space, I have my doubts on that. One thing you could do tho...start a hash tag on Twitter and get Sony's attention with it. After all...the #PS4NoDRM movement seems to really be making a serious impact over there. 

.......but you gotta ask yourselves...is a $6-$7 dollar virtual space on Home, really worth going to that extreme?  o_O

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 66 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4965 posts

May 30, 2013

Gave a couple tours to it today and,  not being able to use text chat or voice it makes this space not too appealing.. Aside from not being able to use any clothing and furniture not related with Pottermore.

Anyone who does own, and feel this is an issue, please reply with anything about this space to the support thread so Joystick_Warrior can look into it.

here is link

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Issues-A-House-in-Hogsmeade-Personal...

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 66 (221 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

May 30, 2013
Really? Is J_W gonna refund dozens of people who bought the space on false pretenses?

If so...it'll be the first time in history. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 66 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

May 30, 2013

What were they thinking? This personal space sounds like a total FAIL. 

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 66 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29003 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

xXCandyMan342Xx wrote:

What were they thinking? This personal space sounds like a total FAIL. 

They certainly don't appear to understand the Home Community and I sincerely doubt there at that many hardcore Pottermore fans to make the development time put into this worth it. I suspect a good number will buy this without knowing the limitations only to be disappointed. 

Nothing wrong with a themed public space in my view although pushing that to even a private space is just an indication they don't understand what users really want. 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 66 (188 Views)
I Only Post Everything
850 posts

May 30, 2013
I have a contractual obligation with my bank account to buy every apartment in Home. If anyone wants to come see mine and not talk to me, just let me know. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 66 (163 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

May 30, 2013

I'm starting to think you have a contractual obligation with SONY...

Are you sure youre not on their payroll?  o_O

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 66 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
850 posts

May 30, 2013
You found me out! **bleep**. Now they're going to fire me.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 66 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
289 posts

May 30, 2013
I'd like to thank Joyces bank account for saving me from spending money that would be spent better elsewhere. XD
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 66 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5289 posts

May 30, 2013

The price tag on this turd is a giveaway that they didn't expect to sell many of them.

The lack of a description of the space's limitations is probably deliberate. If you know you're not going to sell something, don't give people more reasons not to buy.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 66 (118 Views)