May 05 2013
By: COLONEL-KFC- Splicer 43 posts

Hi

24 replies 423 views Edited May 5, 2013

I'm new to home and the forums, where do I start?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (423 Views)
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

Re: Hi

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

hi op welcome to home here is a site about home http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home. With that said check out the bowling ally and join a game to chat it up with people there. Also dont let the bad people run you fun on home. Get use to the ignore block and report options on home. also alphazone4.com will tell you most store items home has and rewards you can get. Also try to start a converstion with no personal question. start with h hru and what games you like or anything instresting you can come up with but no personal question. here is a video of a ieal what home about. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (408 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

May 5, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

hi op welcome to home here is a site about home http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home. With that said check out the bowling ally and join a game to chat it up with people there. Also dont let the bad people run you fun on home. Get use to the ignore block and report options on home. also alphazone4.com will tell you most store items home has and rewards you can get. Also try to start a converstion with no personal question. start with h hru and what games you like or anything instresting you can come up with but no personal question. here is a video of a ieal what home about. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

i also share these sentiments.. Welcome to Home. Just keep in mind that there are a lot of judgemental people on Home and on the forums who may assume ill of you for little to no reason. Remember not to give into insults and flaming.

You are the better person, Op.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (385 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

May 5, 2013
Welcome to the forums and PlayStation Home Colonel

There is much to start with in PlayStation Home, just press the start button to open your navigator and browse through many of the public spaces available and choose which ever one you believe suits your interests the most.

There are many games to play, areas to relax and perhaps try making friends with users you happen to meet as well.

If you need any assistance with anything feel free to message me and I'll be sure to assist you.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (376 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 5, 2013

Hello :smileyhappy:

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

May 5, 2013
Welcome, Colonel. Start with the Hub. It will give you an encompassing presentation of the kinds of people that you run across throughout your adventures on Home.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (312 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5841 posts

May 5, 2013

Welcome to the PSN forums, COLONEL-KFC-. Try getting yourself started by entering the Hub.  It will give you an encompassing presentation of people you will meet across PlayStation Home in every public space available such as Aurora 1.7, Konami Penthouse, and Glittering Sands Beach.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (272 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4881 posts

May 5, 2013

press start go to navigator then go all the way to the right to explore option then slowy scroll down and look for a home space that matches a game you like or matches your intrests

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1821 posts

May 5, 2013

Welcome on the forums. I think you got all the basic information you need. But remember, be cautious with the Kentuky Frozen Chicken.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013
Your ID is very similar to the infamous freezer, IM AT KFC. Also, LightningEmotion is associated with him as well. Which I find ironic how he posted on your thread...but, if you ARE new, then welcome! :smileyhappy: As long as you don't swear on your post and stuff then you're good.

Edit- (I also love how LightningEmotion was the first one to kudos his thread. Lol)
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (250 Views)