Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
550 posts

Re: Here's an Idea! (Regarding old rewards no longer available.)

Nov 16, 2012

tumblr_mbeexeqy3W1rqy8aho1_400.png

Message 31 of 35 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32478 posts

Nov 16, 2012

limited time, limited quanity and exclusive rewards are just that, limited and exclusive.

you snooze you lose, life isnt always fair, cry some more, etc etc.

Message 32 of 35 (105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Selling accounts is a clear breach of the ToS, and the seller has every right, in the eyes of Sony, and means to re-obtain the account, having both the money and the account -

"You may not sell, buy, trade, or otherwise transfer your Online ID or any personal access to PSN through any means or method, including by use of web auction sites."

Oh, no!  Someone need's to see the sarcasm police.

sarcasm.jpg

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 33 of 35 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

@nin513 :smileyvery-happy: that picture made me laugh!

Anyways, to put this simple Home rewards that are limited time are exactly what it says -- "Limited Time". Trust me I have missed out on some awesome rewards that I would LOVE to have but that would not be fair to the people who have sat for hours watching all The Tester episodes (just a example) to have someone just come in and buy the item they worked hard to receive. And not only that as Conrad_Max stated already, most of these items have already had their code destroyed / contracts expired. So I like the idea but realistically it will most likely not happen. 

Message 34 of 35 (100 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

BAD IDEA....

Why should the rewards be "given away" or sold for users who missed out? Users worked hard fair and sqaure for the rewards they got. I'm not complaining about rewards I missed, sure I would like those rewards, but I discovered Home after the rewards were gone but I'm not having a tantrum because I missed out on them, tough luck for me! Limited time rewards give a a level of "exclusivity" and should remain that way. Stop whining because you missed the rewards, That's a personal problem. I hope they DON'T bring old rewards back, we missed out, so what, that's our faults and no one elses.

frabz-You-dont-like-my-idea-cause-youre-stupid-50c64f.jpg

This goes for the rest of you who think I'm whining.

Message 35 of 35 (83 Views)
0 Likes