Re: Help

Feb 6, 2013

hey jers I started over thanks to evetone including you

Message 11 of 17 (160 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Is the auto feeder a 1 time use item or do u hv to refill it or manually feed your fish to refill it?

Message 12 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 8, 2013

No insult intended, but is this thread bad humor or a make-believe scenario to inform others on caring for aquarium fish? I ask because this thread was started by an MVP, someone who is SUPPOSED to already know this in order to inform and educate others. If this thread is INDEED on the level, then I'm wondering which snack food I'd need to buy or which soda/pop/coke (did I cover all regions? hope so... ) cap do I need to look under to find the code for the free MVP status, because this only makes it look like they were strewn about like confetti. In no way am I attempting to take over others' trolling domains, it's just something that HAD to be said... :smileyindifferent:

Photobucket
Message 13 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 8, 2013

stardeth wrote:

No insult intended, but is this thread bad humor or a make-believe scenario to inform others on caring for aquarium fish? I ask because this thread was started by an MVP, someone who is SUPPOSED to already know this in order to inform and educate others. If this thread is INDEED on the level, then I'm wondering which snack food I'd need to buy or which soda/pop/coke (did I cover all regions? hope so... ) cap do I need to look under to find the code for the free MVP status, because this only makes it look like they were strewn about like confetti. In no way am I attempting to take over others' trolling domains, it's just something that HAD to be said... :smileyindifferent:

I checked and the official Home guide list does not list the Op as a Home guide. 

Message 14 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 8, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

stardeth wrote:

I checked and the official Home guide list does not list the Op as a Home guide. 

Yeah, seems I've jumped in error, the individual is a PlayStation MVP, not a Home MVP. My mistake... :smileyembarrassed:

Photobucket
Message 15 of 17 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Hey Willy. How are you? Try being a little more creative with your fish and watch them. I don't think you can get a refund. But after they are gone.. Fish sticks?.

14447145-fish-shaped-fish-stick.jpg

Do you like fish sticks?   :smileyfrustrated:

fish sticks joke

Message 16 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Don't give up on them. I have had to restart mine several times. It is worth getting the rewards if you can keep up with them

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 17 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes