Fender Bender
2572 posts

Re: Help us pick the theme for a giftable apartment, please :)

Nov 10, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Lockwood.... do you think you could create something adding the option of rain ?

or in the future ?

ive been asking this for over a year now and no one created a space with rain, i mean with the option to make it rain... :smileysad: :smileysad:

Please create something.

You really should get the deluge lamp, you will love it, it even has the sound of thunder in the background.

I dont have the space to get it, but I'm sure someone has on the forums, why dont you start a thread asking for help, I will be signing in in about 10 minutes so can help add to the numbers needed. If you do, you'll probably have it by the end of the day, and if you want to see what its like, just PM me and you can see mine.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 107 (194 Views)
Wastelander
814 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

Lockwood.... do you think you could create something adding the option of rain ?

or in the future ?

ive been asking this for over a year now and no one created a space with rain, i mean with the option to make it rain... :smileysad: :smileysad:

Please create something.

You really should get the deluge lamp, you will love it, it even has the sound of thunder in the background.

I dont have the space to get it, but I'm sure someone has on the forums, why dont you start a thread asking for help, I will be signing in in about 10 minutes so can help add to the numbers needed. If you do, you'll probably have it by the end of the day, and if you want to see what its like, just PM me and you can see mine.

I will create a thread(im working alot lately, so adding some ppls on list would be a good thing, like this we could communicate easier and let each others know when we would become available).

But also i think a real space with rain(or a rain option within the space), would be one of the best thing ever on Home.

I was told there is a limit with this lamp reward too.

Please Lockwood, do something :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 107 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
529 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Maybe you could also have heart boxers in the gift machine for valentines day. It's something that the girls can give as gifts to the guys. :heart: maximo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 107 (160 Views)
Wastelander
814 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Icinq wrote:

Maybe you could also have heart boxers in the gift machine for valentines day. It's something that the girls can give as gifts to the guys. :heart: maximo.jpg

OOOOOH YEAAAAhhhhhh LOL, i would sooooo give that to my male friends lol

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 107 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3936 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Stylised

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 107 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1923 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

i would love to be able to gift a snowing mountain cabin maybe  a one room or two room cabin with a reward of a portable fireplace that looks like a fireplace realistic fire and have it snowing outside a small porch attached i feel like having hot cocoa now lol .oh please this would be so cool to gift but since i have to choose already chosen styles .i guess lord of the rings with snow mountain.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 107 (140 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Nov 12, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

@Hinata

I didnt know about those apartments, the one is called the party house? and the other one?

The first one, the one that is day, is called the Summer House. The second one, that night one, is called Party At Jess's Apartment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 107 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
352 posts

Nov 12, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

We love the ideas you're coming out with, and a lot of the functionality and minigames you’re suggesting is already in the works or planned for inclusion in future projects – at least along similar lines to what is being suggested anyway – but we can’t go into specifics on these just yet :smileyhappy:

In regards to this space, however, we’d like to reel your expectations in a bit... We intentionally said it would be a small apartment, and by this we mean in both footprint and scope. This does not mean that the apartment is going to be a throwaway space in any way – we will still be pouring the usual Lockwood love, care and attention to detail into every aspect of it.

When we asked for further suggestions we should have been clearer – sorry about this – what we’re after is more along the lines of how you’d like the space to feel, now that the theme has been decided upon. The reason we’re keeping it simple and on a small scale, is because we’re testing the water when it comes to community feedback going directly into a project from day one.

Thanks again for the suggestions that have come in so far, and please feel free to continue leaving suggestions about how you’d like this space to ‘feel’; e.g. small features, scenery and further nuances to the high fantasy style that we could include.

We hope this makes sense and you’re still on board with us!

in addition to this Hight fantasy gift, it would b cool if we had some personal "settings" (to buy or gift) for our avatars linked to the fantasy univers, what i mean is: WE WANT TRUE EVOLUTIVE ELFS's EARS!

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 107 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Is it too late to request a kinky sex dungeon as a giftable apartment? :smileytongue:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 107 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Nov 12, 2012

EdwCarnby wrote:
Is it too late to request a kinky sex dungeon as a giftable apartment? :smileytongue:

...it's never too late for that, Ed... :smileylol::smileylol::smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 107 (87 Views)
0 Likes