Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: AceofSpades213 Lombax Warrior 184 posts
Accepted Solution

Help finding a dress?

8 replies 311 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I know it seems silly to ask on here, but I've literally searched every store I could. In every section, every department.

I'm looking for this blue and black gown. Doing some research on here, I've found a few pics of it:

Dress1

Dress2

Dress3

Dress4

Dress5

I'm really hoping this isn't a costume that has been discontinued like the geisha and the ballet costume! If anyone knows how to get the gown (or any discontinued costume, in a legal way of course) or if there is some magical person I can email about buying items not in the store, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 9 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

Re: Help finding a dress?

Oct 5, 2012

no longer avilable

Message 2 of 9 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2739 posts

Oct 5, 2012

It was released a couple of years ago as part of a halloween costume, it also came with a blonde hairstyle as well, and was a vampire costume. Unfortunately its no longer available but your not the first to ask where it was or if it was available.

You could try asking for it to be re-released in the suggestions thread, its a very popular dress and you can only ask, they may decide to bring it back if enough people ask for it, especially as halloween is at the end of the month.

Good luck  :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 9 (286 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I just saw that it's been requested by two others to be brough back. So hopefully it is! Thanks so much for the advice, I would have never thought to look in there! :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2739 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Your welcome :smileyhappy:

If you give the other posts that suggested bringing back the dress a kudo it may help influence SCEA to doing it, especially if others do as well. I gave you a kudo to get you started on your request to bring it back :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 9 (263 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Well thanks so much, again. I went ahead and gave kudos to their posts. 

I guess now my next request would be the wedding and formal gowns that JP has by Irem... but I have a feeling that's shooting for the moon. ^^'

Message 6 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1442 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

I believe Lissa_Fett is asking the same dress be brought back in the Suggestions thread just 2 posts up from yours.  It has 4 kudos so far, so make sure to kudo it if it is indeed the same dress.  :smileyhappy:  DG

Edit:  OK, sorry, misread.  I see you already know this.  :smileyhappy:

Posted Image
Message 7 of 9 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3673 posts

Oct 5, 2012

by the title "Help finding a dress?" I thought you were trying to assist people in finding dresses.  What's with the ? at the end? oh well... :womanwink:

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 9 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

There are many onlne shops where very elegant LBD and gowns are vavailable. thay are easy to ship andchagre lower  than the shopping mall price.

This is an old thread, and it will be closed now. If you wish to continue discussing this topic, please feel free to start another thread. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 9 (138 Views)