Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 6, 2013

BumbleBeeJessica wrote:

Thanks VEEMEE it seems you have just robbed my 5yr old daughter of just under £8.  This account I allow her to mess around on PShome...

omg 

*smh* 

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 147 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 6, 2013
^ Well technically they never got a penny from you, or any sort of US currency for that matter, since you mention paying in pounds...:smileytongue:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 147 (434 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28768 posts

May 6, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Well technically they never got a penny from you, or any sort of US currency for that matter, since you mention paying in pounds...:smileytongue:

I was wondering if this problem is on the EU server and not the North American one. They seem to have a lot more issues with paid content going missing over there.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 147 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 6, 2013

If I may make a suggestion.

When doing some of the challenges, whether it be a race or a photo one. There will be a race mark, or photo mark, that's needed to continue on through the challenge. Well, I've noticed an issue with the trains blocking peoples paths and causing them to fail challenges. This has happened to me, plus some of my friends as well.

Could you tweak it to where, if we're doing a challenge, the train becomes walkable through? Because through some of the challenges, there's not enough time to run around and complete it.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 147 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1780 posts

May 6, 2013
This happened to me 4x when doing a race if people are standing where a marker is I get stuck in that spot and have to leave the park and come back.. Frustrating

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 147 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 6, 2013

BumbleBeeJessica wrote:

Thanks VEEMEE it seems you have just robbed my 5yr old daughter of just under £8.  This account I allow her to mess around on PShome and she's particularly interested in your acorn park, after some moaning from her I bought her a pack of 1000 acorns/coins or whatever they're called and like most of the items in this park they have gone missing.  

I've checked my bank and the money has been taken, yet my purchase history in PShome shows nothing, and my PSN wallet is empty, so congratulations on robbing a 5yr old girl of her pocket money, I hope you're proud of yourselves. 

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, you will never see another penny of my hard earned cash and I will do everything in my power to ensure I get what's mine.  

It may be a small sum of money, but nobody steals from my daughter.

I believe you are breaking the TOS to allow an eight-year old to play on Home. Also, supervised or not, Home is not suitable for someone that age.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 147 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

May 6, 2013

@ violet  Really? Lol, The dev told her the situation and its followed up by you saying "I believe you are breaking the TOS" Troll much? 

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 147 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 6, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

@ violet  Really? Lol, The dev told her the situation and its followed up by you saying "I believe you are breaking the TOS" Troll much? 

I have no idea what that highlighted area of your post means. As for your trolling comment, feel free to think whatever you like. Here's how much I care:

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 147 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

May 6, 2013

The veemee dev replied to her incase you didnt actually read the thread. As a matter of fact i believe there was an apology within the reply.

And you post with the "Breaking TOS" Like thats going to help the situation. 

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 147 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 6, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

The veemee dev replied to her incase you didnt actually read the thread. As a matter of fact i believe there was an apology within the reply.

And you post with the "Breaking TOS" Like thats going to help the situation. 

I read the entire thread. Her post is number 81 and I see no developer response after that. As far as helping, if she wasn't breaking the TOS, she wouldn't have lost money. I think that's a big help for the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 147 (292 Views)
0 Likes