Fender Bender
2390 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 11, 2013

I don't think I posted this before but if I did, I'm sorry.

I notice the dart scoreboard in the London Pub is fixed. That's great.

Not could the scoreboard in the Gnome Curling space be fixed. All it says under Friends Scores is "Fetching scores"... and it does fetch anything.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 151 (1,016 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3861 posts

May 11, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
Yard darts? You mean Lawn Darts?

Either way, they are banned from being sold in US & Canada. Not making this up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's no reason we can't have them in home! It's not like we can impale ourselves. Well, we could, but we could just exit game and be all better again. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 151 (981 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's no reason we can't have them in home! It's not like we can impale ourselves. Well, we could, but we could just exit game and be all better again. 

Beat me to it! :smileyhappy: ..anyway; exactly. Otherwise why have those vehicles we all can be run over with in home.

Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 151 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3861 posts

May 11, 2013

aogamerdude wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Beat me to it! :smileyhappy: ..anyway; exactly. Otherwise why have those vehicles we all can be run over with in home.

What vehicles? Somebody running you over in Home? Have you reported this to the moderators? :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 151 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 11, 2013
This is a great space and my favorite. I stumbled on it the other day. I would like to see a small music section.
Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 151 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 13, 2013
I've noticed all the rentals and stuff are back, but still no leveling system, which would be fine, but it still keeps telling me I have no acorns AT ALL, which isn't true. I'm pretty sure I had a little bit left after I rented the bike, then after it glitched me out ( which I saw happen to others, just a group of bike sitting outside the shop with no one on them) it said I have zero acorns. This is making me not want to come back... Ever.
Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 151 (892 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

May 13, 2013

The rentals seem to come and go. I have a rental at the moment. Afraid to get off and try it again. :smileyhappy:

Running races with a rental bike isn't recommended. Just so hard to get up the stairs. 

Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 151 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2609 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Things seem to be working for me in the instances I have visited today. My xp was correct and I was leveled up.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 151 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 27, 2013

Are the rental bikes programmed to stop others and push them?? It may seem funny, but punk kids are making it a point to rent the bikes and chase those doing races, blocking paths by rail tracks and forcing others to fail race after race. I have three friends now that won't return due to the bullying and harrassment.  I love this place and look forward to spending many days here, but me too.  If I can't but get 1 race an hour because of this, I'll have to leave. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 151 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2715 posts

May 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The rentals seem to come and go. I have a rental at the moment. Afraid to get off and try it again. :smileyhappy:

Running races with a rental bike isn't recommended. Just so hard to get up the stairs. 

I'm not a fan of the swan boats they seem to have a mind of their own.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 151 (124 Views)
0 Likes