I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 7, 2013

phatso64 wrote:

glad to see y'all on the forums finally . loving the park and wish y'all success . many i've spoken with would love to see an apartment / clubhouse version . i think it would be a good financial decision on your part . 

Still a ways off, but you really want a park as private space/clubhouse?    You wouldn't do that for the real parks, and when did you last go to an actual park in real life?

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 151 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 7, 2013

I like the idea of acorns dropping from trees, but only from the oaks of course. I played another game where we could shake trees to get items to fall out, maybe on the same schedule as races certain park trees could be able to be interacted with with a shaking interaction and drop an acorn or two. That way we can still get free acorns after we max our levels without paying, as long as we are patient. Another game I played has a clean up the park minigame that would also work well in acorn medows. Pieces of trash would spawn randomly and we got points for throwing them out with prizes being given at certain numbers of points. The prizes in acorn medows could be extra xp or maybe an item or two at higher levels, like a tinfoil hat!

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 151 (371 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

:smileyhappy: i like the clean up the park minigame idea..... reminds me of the mini game off of an old game called Thrillville where you built theme parks....

they had a clean up the park minigame but in the game it gave xp :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 151 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

May 8, 2013

no duke , i just posted that to appear stoopid . as far as time spent in real life parks i've probably spent more time in them then you have .  but seriously , add a building just past the main gate and it would be a great apartment or clubhouse for you and your friends (assuming you have any..) to hang out in without trolls harassing you . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 151 (290 Views)
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

May 8, 2013

phatso64 wrote:

no duke , i just posted that to appear stoopid . as far as time spent in real life parks i've probably spent more time in them then you have .  but seriously , add a building just past the main gate and it would be a great apartment or clubhouse for you and your friends (assuming you have any..) to hang out in without trolls harassing you . 

Its been some time since I've gone to a park.

I've gone to the following parks: Wylie , which has Storybook Land in it;  Melgaard, Garfield and some others.   Both Wylie & Melgaard have campsites, but the ones at Wylie park has a lot more room and things to do.      For years, Wylie park used to have a water slide (now closed).

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 151 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

May 8, 2013

Just went to the Park, looks like the boat & bike stands are back in business. Tho my level is still at 16 w/ the 3.2e+05 xp til next level? Did you guys forget too disable the block or did ya find out that the boats & bikes had nothing to do w/ the leveling glitch? Nice to see atleast now the ppl who didn't get the bike & boat challenges completed before can now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 151 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1586 posts

May 8, 2013
For me the boats are still not working, I didn't try the bikes. Also I didn't receive the 3D Printer. Home is playing hard to get this morning :smileywink:
 photo 2013_Forum_Sig.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 151 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

May 8, 2013
bikes glitched on me this morning. wouldnt let me get another rental at all. said it was unavailable.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 151 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

May 8, 2013

my scores still broken or on pause,but some r able to use the bikes an boats now.I never tried was to upset over my profile xp/score an left

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 151 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 8, 2013
I'm glad this issue is going to be fixed. Atleast I know this now. I noticed that something similar to 3.2e + 05 was displaying on my profile. I thought there was a major issue. Atleast I know now we can still earn xp and get the xp after the implication is fixed.
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 151 (166 Views)
0 Likes