Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 5, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Come on, Violet, it's the guys/gals first post. At least add a "welcome to the forums" to that? :smileytongue:

No. I gave him advice; that's it.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 147 (513 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2511 posts

May 5, 2013

ValeOfShadows voiced:

VioletWinds,

Well I'm sorry I missed it when I was looking for info on what was going on.  Kinda new here and I've only been on Home for a month-month & a half. But thank you for the warm welcome. (Insert sarcasm)

;^) Hey there, Vale. New faces are always welcome on the boards, so feel free to stick around. Don't worry about the occassional misunderstanding. That's just human nature.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 147 (495 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2768 posts

May 5, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Come on, Violet, it's the guys/gals first post. At least add a "welcome to the forums" to that? :smileytongue:

No. I gave him advice; that's it.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 147 (491 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
422 posts

May 5, 2013

I enjoy this space. The landscape is very well done. I hope the bugs in the mini-games are fixed soon.

One thing I noticed is that in Eupope, the small signs near the vending carts and stores have a different picture from the signs in North America. The Europeans get an image of the park, with a logo in front, while in NA there is an image that looks like a new indoor space of some kind. I wonder why the two regions are different.

What can you tell us about it?

Thank you.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 147 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
247 posts

May 5, 2013

I wrote this for another thread but it pertained to your space so I figure I'll repost it here:

Since the new VEEMEE Acorn space is out I'd love a hobo animation pack. One where you lay down laying on/covered in news papers, one where you sit crossed leg and hold out a cup for change, a cart full of junk.

images.jpg

Also an entertainers pack that has a hat on the floor while you perform on whatever instrument (guitar, sax, keyboard).

One where you can sit on the floor:

or on the bench:

Statue entertainer pack poses such as the thinking man:

download.jpg

the statue of liberty:

image002.jpg

the Marilyn Monroe dress pose:

51vy54fFPJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And we need stilts!!!

stilts1.jpg

I also think a garden maze would be awesome. Not like the one in Burn Zombie Burn Space; a maze where the walls are high enough to not be able to see where you are going and maybe have a secret garden hidden inside the maze. Really love this space though!

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 147 (413 Views)
Survivor
2173 posts

May 5, 2013

I'm guessing the reward for spending 10,000 Acorn, is the apartment pictured below?

Acorn Apartment

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 147 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

May 5, 2013
Hey cool! Ty for keeping us in the loop on the fixes. Space is awesome. Great job. Also, nice to hear you have future plans for the space also. I think it would be very wise to keep the space fresh and new on a regular with updates and holiday events and such. Ty again. V.V.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 147 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 5, 2013

Acorn Meadows is a great place, hoping the fixes come soon, already enjoyed the hotdogs:smileyhappy: When the peoblems are resolved I look forward to spendng more time here.  But one major suggestion from a few of us here.  In all good hurmor ..Where's the pizza and popcorn??? LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 147 (369 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Seeing as Acorn Meadow Park is the smaller version of the parks here in town, who knows when a Storybook Land would appear in PS Home.  Yes, I live in a town that has one.

Also a suggestion to the developer: Could you use the Message of The Day in the Notice Board as a way to let us know of any updates/fixes/changes (disabled or new) to the space? Would be useful as not many of us read the forums and could see what they are without hunting for a list.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 147 (350 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Your ice cream vendor has a really cute hairstyle. Can we get that as a sale item? Or better yet I would love that as a reward. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 147 (311 Views)