Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 4, 2013

Does that mean we can't earn acorns for now since we can't level? That kind of sucks, limits what we can do in the park unless we drop cash, but I guess it doesn't matter since I have never managed to get the train, boats, or bike to work. Still love the space, though, if it had an area with music for dancing it would be the perfect hang out.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 151 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
222 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

I have to say this is one if not the best space that has come along in Home. Even with the bugs here and there its still to me, doesn't take away how great this place is. I do hope seeing all the great ideas home users have suggested that you will take some if not most into consideration if possible. I do like the idea of adding some wildlife and more nature sounds. Maybe a cycle from day to night but either way you go the space is very nice as is, anything added would just be extras. This is a space I look forward to supporting, thank you again for bringing such a wonderful area for us to use and enjoy.

Oh and almost forgot, big kudos for a developer to stop in and acknowledge there are problems and that they are working on it and took the time and effort to drop in and inform us on the situation. See other developers how easy that was, take note. It's all we ask most of the time.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 151 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

May 4, 2013

I have a suggestion, I might be looking a bit far into the future on this, but I understand how long it takes for everything to be made also, but how about changing the space up for Halloween and Christmas? For the latter, it would be so awesome if we could ice skate on the lake. Thanks for getting on this bug issue so quickly. It's an amzing space and I lve being there, but i'll love it a bit more when I don't have to worry about getting lucky and spawning in a working lounge.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 151 (501 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 4, 2013

Great suggestions for future updates so far that included most of my ideas.

Couple of others I can think of might be swings and roundabouts and since I expect a lot of people to continue to use LMOs in the space, some kind of mini skate park might be good with a few half pipes and ramps.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 151 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3323 posts

May 4, 2013

Great job you guys did on this!! Feel's like this is going to be a major hangout spot for alot of users on here! This feel's like more of a "Hub" than the actual "Hub"!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 151 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

May 4, 2013
what think we need bump boat putt putt roller bladez kayka jet ski snow cones
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 151 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

hello VEEMEE,

i have a few brilliant ideas for the park as an addition for it..

a swimming option so we can swin (this must be a free option like the races)

and if possible make a locomotion for it were we can laydown in chill mode ..XD

swingset in the park.. with a big boys and girl play garden.XD

vendingmachines.

a BBQ area..

and as i see it the best 1 a day and night view in the park..

ow and make a area were everyone can use ur fitness items in trade for acrons coins like 20 or 50 of them..

Kind Reguards,

Mr-Icecorn2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 151 (435 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 4, 2013

Hey, I'm having a bug or something.

I got the 1700 xp required to get level 10, but it won't give me the level and when I check the notice board it says

Level: 9 -Progress

XP: 1713   Acorns:0

Next Level:

XP: 1.8e+05    Acorns: +10

First, I have no idea what "1.8e+05" is supposed to mean, and second, I believe it's supposed to be +15 Acorns now, not +10.

Can this get fix asap please? I'm having fun doing challenges and gaining levels, but I can't do that if it's messed up like this.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 151 (389 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
984 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

It is still possible to obtain additional XP as before, but no levelling up will occur for now. We will update you when we know more.

That's intentional for now. :manwink: They'll enable again later...

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 151 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

May 4, 2013

ValeOfShadows wrote:

Hey, I'm having a bug or something.

I got the 1700 xp required to get level 10, but it won't give me the level and when I check the notice board it says

Level: 9 -Progress

XP: 1713   Acorns:0

Next Level:

XP: 1.8e+05    Acorns: +10

First, I have no idea what "1.8e+05" is supposed to mean, and second, I believe it's supposed to be +15 Acorns now, not +10.

Can this get fix asap please? I'm having fun doing challenges and gaining levels, but I can't do that if it's messed up like this.

Advice to avoid looking stupid: Try reading at least the original post before commenting.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 151 (330 Views)