Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1358 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 3, 2013
Hi veemee_alan,
Communication is everything, so a very big Thank You for that!
Your Acorn Meadows Park is just fabulous, so spacious and pretty to walk/ride around in. Once the bugs are fixed, I can see myself spending some enjoyable time there!
Keep up the communication and we'll give you lots of feedback!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 151 (697 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

May 3, 2013

Welcome and is your couterpart VeeMee_Bruce lurking! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 151 (689 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3156 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

veemee_alan wrote:

Thanks to the feedback from the community we identified a problem that occurred when a player hit an XP level of 16. From then on the player would repeatedly "level up" until they left the park. Returning to the space would cause this levelling-up to continue. As a result we've disabled this system temporarily and returned any levels higher than 16 back down to 16. It is still possible to obtain additional XP as before, but no levelling up will occur for now. We will update you when we know more.

I worked my XP up to Level 19 yesterday with ~4700 XP before it started repeatedly leveling up. Now I'm back down to 4100 XP. I wouldn't necessarily mind, but this reset lost a lot of XP I gained by completing challenges that can't be re-earned, and it means I wasted my real world money on Acorns to complete those tasks.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 151 (681 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4980 posts

May 3, 2013

yes Alan welcome to the forums, is great having you & veemee_bruce here in communication with us, yea the Acorn Meadows is really an awesome space and enjoying it everytime I visit it.. Great to hear yas are working on the issues at hand

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 151 (647 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2756 posts

May 3, 2013
;^) It's always good to see a developer respond to the customers. Welcome to the boards.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 151 (621 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

TC915 wrote:
Quick question Alan. You say we can keep earning xp, but does that mean they will be added up & put us at the correct level once the fix is completed or are we just doing races for the fun of it till the space is fixed?

Hi TC915, thanks for the question.

You are correct - once we have a permanent fix for the XP system in place, your level will be updated to match the amount of XP that you have gained - so anything earned up until then will still be useful by the time the fix goes live.

Currently you will all notice that the leveling system is locked, and that the amount of XP needed to progress to the next level is showing something strange (such as 3.2e+05). Don't worry, this is not a bug, but rather due to a partial fix that we have put in place today to keep the park working as smoothly as possible until the full fix is finalised. When the full fix goes through, this will all return to normal.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 151 (605 Views)
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to say how awesome this space is! You guys did a wonderful job with the design. It's almost like a new and very much improved Central Plaza. :smileyhappy:

One suggestion for future updates would be an area with enjoyable music. Perhaps a spot with animated park musicians, playing songs while sitting on a bench, or steps? With an option to give tips, of which could even be a new Quest. :smileyhappy:

Hi lady-cha0s, great suggestion for the music area - I will pass that on to the team!

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 151 (602 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

May 3, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

I worked my XP up to Level 19 yesterday with ~4700 XP before it started repeatedly leveling up. Now I'm back down to 4100 XP. I wouldn't necessarily mind, but this reset lost a lot of XP I gained by completing challenges that can't be re-earned, and it means I wasted my real world money on Acorns to complete those tasks.

Hi ck2875,

Sorry to hear about your park troubles! If you haven't already, could you please send us an email with all of the details to support@veemee.com, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 151 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

May 3, 2013

veemee_alan wrote:

Hi TC915, thanks for the question.

You are correct - once we have a permanent fix for the XP system in place, your level will be updated to match the amount of XP that you have gained - so anything earned up until then will still be useful by the time the fix goes live.

Currently you will all notice that the leveling system is locked, and that the amount of XP needed to progress to the next level is showing something strange (such as 3.2e+05). Don't worry, this is not a bug, but rather due to a partial fix that we have put in place today to keep the park working as smoothly as possible until the full fix is finalised. When the full fix goes through, this will all return to normal.

Thanks for the quick reply!! Alot of ppl were worrying about trying to get xp untill the fix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 151 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

May 3, 2013

I know it was touched on in the feedback thread but, Possibly the addition of seasons and weather.

Idk about anyone but i think having a rainy day at the park would be different and could be entertaining.

Along with events being held in the park i think 4th of july would look spectacular in this new park (Everyone watching the fireworks on they're bicycles and picnic blankets)

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 151 (575 Views)