Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

Re: Hellfire Update: new SpeedWings & Home Tycoon cars

Nov 9, 2012

Thanks, that means a lot to us! :robothappy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 11 of 26 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Icinq wrote:

I'm talking about the racing outfits in the video.

Those weren't developed by us, FYI. :smileywink:
Who's checked out the new SpeedWings so far?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 26 (269 Views)
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Woah, awesome! Been a while since I've seen Constantine but I definitely remember that scene. :robotvery-happy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 13 of 26 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Hello, the wings are very cool i bought the Enchanted Fairy Wings but i have a question for anyone that may be reading this or the developers them selves. My question is has anyone else experienced some glitching with the wings or these particular ones? I use them with my female avatar but everytime i fly wether it be slow or fast my arms and legs keep deforming, I have a picture of it however my blasted ps3 wont let me upload it to here. I have tried delete cahce and deleteing home and reloading it but no luck. Also when I tried them with a male avatar i didnt notice the problem so.. anyways sorry if i put this in wrong place but i figured i might as well ask in this post since it mentions the wings so if anyone can give me a opinion or a suggestion of where im suppose to ask this or whatever, it will be much appriciated. Thank you for your time whoever did read this :smileyhappy: 

Message 14 of 26 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Tina101 wrote:

Hello, the wings are very cool i bought the Enchanted Fairy Wings but i have a question for anyone that may be reading this or the developers them selves. My question is has anyone else experienced some glitching with the wings or these particular ones? :smileyhappy: 

Hmm... looks like an animation fix that we submitted didn't go through properly for these. This should only affect female models for now, but the fix was submitted long ago and will hopefully take effect soon. Hold tight!

Message 15 of 26 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

oh groovey! and figures.. boys get everything ha :smileytongue: Thank you for the reply thats great to see that it will be fixed, i dont mind flying around as a fella in the mean time. They are too pretty to just leave sitting (or flapping around) in inventory :smileyhappy:

Message 16 of 26 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2740 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I'm really loving your wings, I posted this picture on the Ladies Fashion Runway but thought I'd post it here as well to share with you as well. The effort you put in to updateing the animations after you released them really made all the difference, and I'll soon be buying the faerie wings as well.

If its possible, could you look at stopping the wings from flapping when we're sat down or stood with a pose, like casual etc, that would make them even better. Thankyou :smileyhappy:

Angel of The South

Angel of The South.jpg

Message 17 of 26 (149 Views)
Sackboy
598 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Even the Peakvox wings in JP flap while you're sitting or crouching.  It might not be possible for devs to control that, yet.

Message 18 of 26 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2844 posts

Nov 12, 2012
:^/ I love the concept of these, and the still images look great, but the animation still leaves a bit to be desired. Namely, with your wings, the wingtips lead the movement, and the rest of the wing follows behind.

Real animal wings don't do that. Study video of real bird wings in action to see it better than any text description can describe. Once you've gotten the animation sorted, I'll get two sets of these....
Message 19 of 26 (137 Views)
Wastelander
528 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Loved the wings! They are great especially with the update! Good job.
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 20 of 26 (116 Views)
0 Likes