Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2012
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 748 posts

Hellfire Update: new SpeedWings & Home Tycoon cars

[ Edited ]
25 replies 673 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

New content this week from Hellfire Games: six new sets of SpeedWings and eight new car colors in Home Tycoon!

New SpeedWings

This week's new series of SpeedWings includes:

• Macabre Skeletal Wings
  • Brilliant Lightning Wings
  • Dark Raven Wings
  • Enchanted Fairy Wings
  • Sky Monarch Wings
  • Stellar Phoenix Wings

Just like the last first batch of SpeedWings, these will boost your avatar's running speed to 150% when you hold the Square button, and they'll stay on your avatar during poses, dances, and even while you're in your Wardrobe.

Watch the new SpeedWings in action at 0:16 in this week's Virtual Item Showcase:

We've also got 8 new car colors coming to the Home Tycoon vehicle store tomorrow, including:

• Cilantro – Yellow
  • Cilantro – White
  • Nexus LX – Blue
  • Nexus LX – Brown
  • GS 828 – Silver
  • GS 828 – Green
  • El Valiente – Red
  • El Valiente – White

New Car Colors

These new colors will be available in the Home Tycoon Vehicles category in the in-game store starting tomorrow, November 7. Enjoy! :robothappy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (673 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Re: Hellfire Update: new SpeedWings & Home Tycoon cars

Nov 7, 2012

the wings look great . cant wait . the wing update was brilliant . no logical reason to buy any other wing brand atm . hellfire wings are #1

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Nov 7, 2012

It sickens me the way women are protrayed on Home. Everytime there's a new outfit for both gender's, the female version is always skimpy and more revealing. Do these developer's know that females go on Home too? Why do these outfits look like they're only there to please the male community at large? I mean the female outfits are either very sexualized, or there's no female version at all. Why aren't there ever any sexy outfits for guys on Home? Why does it always have to be the female who's being sexualized on here? Not every person on Home is a pre-pubescent 14 year old boy. You developer's have to stop being so sexist!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (594 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Icinq wrote:

It sickens me the way women are protrayed on Home. Everytime there's a new outfit for both gender's, the female version is always skimpy and more revealing. Do these developer's know that females go on Home too? Why do these outfits look like they're only there to please the male community at large? I mean the female outfits are either very sexualized, or there's no female version at all. Why aren't there ever any sexy outfits for guys on Home? Why does it always have to be the female who's being sexualized on here? Not every person on Home is a pre-pubescent 14 year old boy. You developer's have to stop being so sexist!

err... the wings aren't gender-specific.  You can actually bring out the wings, change your gender in the wardrobe, and go back out to see that the wings are still out.  Maybe you posted in the wrong thread?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

Icinq wrote:

err... the wings aren't gender-specific.  You can actually bring out the wings, change your gender in the wardrobe, and go back out to see that the wings are still out.  Maybe you posted in the wrong thread?

I'm talking about the racing outfits in the video.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 7, 2012

ah gotcha; yeah Home is populated mostly with dudes, and the devs respond accordingly.  If we could get a lot more females in there, it might help.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
748 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Icinq wrote:

I'm talking about the racing outfits in the video.

Those weren't developed by us, FYI. :smileywink:
Who's checked out the new SpeedWings so far?

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (524 Views)
Survivor
2581 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Speedwings = Awesouce! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

never mind took then a while to kick in

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2733 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:
Who's checked out the new SpeedWings so far?

Until recently I hadnt bought any wings, that includes the fixed ones from ages ago, or any of the loco ones. But... after seeing your ones after you recently updated the animation, I liked them enough to buy my first set, and I'm really pleased with them.

I have the angel wings, and will be having a close look at the faerie wings and will probably buy them as well. I'm very impressed with them, and personally think your wings are the best ones out there at the moment.

Good job :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (437 Views)
0 Likes