Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7143 posts

Re: Heavy Water Free PSN Redemption Codes

Oct 31, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

U do know these codes are for Heavy Water favebook twiitter and You Tube fans right?  There not for the General Public who doesn't follow any of those.... So meaning there not for everybody we fans earned them..... And just to give them to people who didn't doesn't seem right...

So why ya post to general public who didn't help by being a fan to any of those.... Arrggg!

Then people wonder why they didn't get there Rewards later when the code is all used up....

Heavy Water posted in another thread about this and didn't seem to mind. In fact they thanked the OP for keeping the community informed.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 264 (783 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3626 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Didnt bother checking it... also it doesnt list the EU codes...so youre welcome anyway

Yes I did. :cattongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 264 (774 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

Oct 31, 2012

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

U do know these codes are for Heavy Water favebook twiitter and You Tube fans right?  There not for the General Public who doesn't follow any of those.... So meaning there not for everybody we fans earned them..... And just to give them to people who didn't doesn't seem right...

So why ya post to general public who didn't help by being a fan to any of those.... Arrggg!

Then people wonder why they didn't get there Rewards later when the code is all used up....

Heavy Water posted in another thread about this and didn't seem to mind. In fact they thanked the OP for keeping the community informed.

Oh so they make us fans do things to get them and they want the public to get em' ok well in that case next time they want fans to help them we won't!  and they can still give them to the public right...

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 264 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Didnt bother checking it... also it doesnt list the EU codes...so youre welcome anyway

Yes I did. :cattongue:

I didnt bother going thru all 9 pages of banter. The last 2 pages I couldnt find the actual EU updated codes, so if you did it in the OP and not the final updated post pages itself, it was missed. I was just trying to get it out without burning 20 minutes reading every single post or having to do an exhaustive search. No harm no foul

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 264 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7143 posts

Nov 1, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Oh so they make us fans do things to get them and they want the public to get em' ok well in that case next time they want fans to help them we won't!  and they can still give them to the public right...

Did you only subscribe because you thought you'd get an exclusive reward?

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 264 (730 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3626 posts

Nov 1, 2012
They're literally in the first post. I'm updating the OP every week with each code(s).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 264 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I'm assuming you went out tonight dressed as Nostradamus since you seem to know whom here has or hasn't actually subscribed to either their Twitter, Facebook or YouTube pages.

The code is for a limited time anyway and Heavy Water isn't crying about it

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 264 (726 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 1, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
They're literally in the first post. I'm updating the OP every week with each code(s).

OK good job...I typically start from the end up in threads I've already perused. A lot of posts never get upgraded on the original post and I appreciate it because that drives me nuts having to search for updates which normally are buried in the last few posts.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 264 (717 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Nov 1, 2012

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Did you only subscribe because you thought you'd get an exclusive reward?

Hey All

We are okay with sharing because this is about giving back to the community. We are trying to balance out realistic goals and the involved community. As the weeks go by, we will need more and more subscribers/followers/likes to get the codes out, so the more people know and have access the better! We appreciate all the support we have seen now, and before, we started the #freeweeklyitem. So please share and tell other to support this #freeweekly item so that we can share more items through out the rest of the year!

Thanks again for all the positive acknowledgements! 

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 264 (674 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7143 posts

Nov 1, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

Hey All

We are okay with sharing because this is about giving back to the community. We are trying to balance out realistic goals and the involved community. As the weeks go by, we will need more and more subscribers/followers/likes to get the codes out, so the more people know and have access the better! We appreciate all the support we have seen now, and before, we started the #freeweeklyitem. So please share and tell other to support this #freeweekly item so that we can share more items through out the rest of the year!

Thanks again for all the positive acknowledgements! 

-HM

And thank you to you folks for giving back to us with these codes. They are much appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 264 (669 Views)
0 Likes