Do you mean 
Jan 08 2013
By: artform-fazeone Survivor 2633 posts
Accepted Solution

Heavy Water: The Axis... Oooo weee!!!!

10 replies 766 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Attention Every Playstation Home Member: 

If you really want to create..  

And Show the playstation Home employees / future bosses!!! That you can design.!

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!$$!%%$$!!!!!%$$##!%$#!##!1111

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1881693700/axis-game-factory-dream-build-create-and-play

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 1 of 11 (766 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1991 posts

Re: Heavy Water: The Axis... Oooo weee!!!!

Jan 8, 2013
I looked into this about a week ago, It's quite Impressive. You can also get more details of it on Heavy Waters Website - http://www.heavyh2o.com/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 11 (747 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
22 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Hey, thanks a ton guys!  We are planning a demo for ya'll to test drive later in the week... gotta go to Axisgamefactory.com to get it but if you ever wanted to make games - it's awesome!  

BTW - we have a promo going for free items... if you go to our kickstarter and pledge (as little as $1)... and we get to 200 by 6pm PST tomorrow (only need about 75 more) - then you get a free item... also if we hit our end goal, we will have another big freebie!

Finally, we are Paying it Forward... for every Starter Pak we get pledges for, we will donate a seat for education!  

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1881693700/axis-game-factory-dream-build-create-and-play

Message 3 of 11 (662 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2827 posts

Jan 9, 2013
:^/ It looks impressive, but I'm dubious. What I see are tools to create settings and scenarios with objects that others have already created, but no tools with which to create one's own objects from scratch.

:^/ Imagine a Pac-Man editor that allowed on to create his own Pac-Man mazes, putting the walls where he wanted, choosing how many ghosts to place into the maze, and where. The user can also distribute the power pellets and other pellets as he wishes, and even choose where to start Pac-Man out. One can even change the colors. At the end of the day, though, the mazes are all Pac-Man.

This strikes me like that. The development kit I'm being invited to buy strikes me as only a level editor for a game others have already developed. Am I wrong?
Message 4 of 11 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Looks interesting! I just went & pledged to support this project.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 5 of 11 (607 Views)
Sackboy
368 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I'll probably donate $65 later this month. I feel uncertain about what this is for beyond the PC. And I still need to buy a new PC.... Which won't be until The Steam Box magically appears.

Oh no! Neotopia didn't reach its impractical goal of donations! Quick support the ____ out of it!
What the? Project Nebula has a practical donations goal? You mean they didn't have that kind of money lying around?
Message 6 of 11 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

Feb 1, 2013

With only 3 days left  I doubt this will reach its funding goal.

I think it ultimately failed because

• Ouya already promises Dev Kits built into their micro consoles that will release in March.
  • Rewards being multiplied at $80 gives the sense the person funding this better know other people.
  • That same issue gives the feeling one may not have to fund it if their friend does.
  • Rewarded T-Shirts starting at $95? Don't they realize T-Shirts are bad rewards?
  • Even if the person wanted a T-Shirt the only one worth wearing is $10,000.
  • The fact you'd need to know 9 others & have $1,000 to properly get 100% of the Dev Kit is a huge gap.

Beyond that though I would have donated $100 for 1x 100% Complete Launch Pack as long as it didn't come with a T-Shirt.

Oh no! Neotopia didn't reach its impractical goal of donations! Quick support the ____ out of it!
What the? Project Nebula has a practical donations goal? You mean they didn't have that kind of money lying around?
Message 7 of 11 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3167 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Only 87 Minutes and $375,000.00 left to go.

(Come on people, let's make this happen. :robotindifferent:)

Message 8 of 11 (262 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9309 posts

Feb 5, 2013
If I could donate through my SEN wallet I would...
Support Forums
Message 9 of 11 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3167 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I just wish HeavyWater would fix their broken Home games (here's looking at you, Emo Ray) or respond to support inquiries before trying to get me to give them more money. HeavyMystik hasn't even logged into the forums in 3 weeks. Gamergirl hasn't been here in 4.

Message 10 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes