Attention Every Playstation Home Member:
If you really want to create..
And Show the playstation Home employees / future bosses!!! That you can design.!
LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!$$!%%$$!!!!!%$$##!%$#!##!1111
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey, thanks a ton guys! We are planning a demo for ya'll to test drive later in the week... gotta go to Axisgamefactory.com to get it but if you ever wanted to make games - it's awesome!
BTW - we have a promo going for free items... if you go to our kickstarter and pledge (as little as $1)... and we get to 200 by 6pm PST tomorrow (only need about 75 more) - then you get a free item... also if we hit our end goal, we will have another big freebie!
Finally, we are Paying it Forward... for every Starter Pak we get pledges for, we will donate a seat for education!
:^/ Imagine a Pac-Man editor that allowed on to create his own Pac-Man mazes, putting the walls where he wanted, choosing how many ghosts to place into the maze, and where. The user can also distribute the power pellets and other pellets as he wishes, and even choose where to start Pac-Man out. One can even change the colors. At the end of the day, though, the mazes are all Pac-Man.
This strikes me like that. The development kit I'm being invited to buy strikes me as only a level editor for a game others have already developed. Am I wrong?
Looks interesting! I just went & pledged to support this project.
Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.
Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
I'll probably donate $65 later this month. I feel uncertain about what this is for beyond the PC. And I still need to buy a new PC.... Which won't be until The Steam Box magically appears.
With only 3 days left I doubt this will reach its funding goal.
I think it ultimately failed because
- Ouya already promises Dev Kits built into their micro consoles that will release in March.
- Rewards being multiplied at $80 gives the sense the person funding this better know other people.
- That same issue gives the feeling one may not have to fund it if their friend does.
- Rewarded T-Shirts starting at $95? Don't they realize T-Shirts are bad rewards?
- Even if the person wanted a T-Shirt the only one worth wearing is $10,000.
- The fact you'd need to know 9 others & have $1,000 to properly get 100% of the Dev Kit is a huge gap.
Beyond that though I would have donated $100 for 1x 100% Complete Launch Pack as long as it didn't come with a T-Shirt.