Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
2393 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012
^If you're interested (and based on the bold, you seem to be in UC; I reccomend RE too), either see if you've got a card store around and if you do, let them know about it, or just go to Amazon/EBay.

Anyway, much as I enjoy talking about tabletop renditions of video games, probably shouldn't derail the thread...

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 64 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

Nice update! Nice to see Heavy Water will not forget about Avalon Keep. I hope another update might be coming after this one, but most likely not.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 64 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Nice update! Nice to see Heavy Water will not forget about Avalon Keep. I hope another update might be coming after this one, but most likely not.


There's still the bedroom.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 64 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Nice update! Nice to see Heavy Water will not forget about Avalon Keep. I hope another update might be coming after this one, but most likely not.


There's still the bedroom.

 


Then thats a good reason to have another update!

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 64 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3447 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

Can anyone answer these questions??

1)  Do guest have to buy the add-on to play?

You also stated:  The Dungeon is still part of the same personal estate so still no transitions between scenes in this massive space2)  Based on this statement does this means that it uses the same furniture slots or does it have its own 100 slots since its a separate space?

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 64 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012
is this update for NA as well as EU too?
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 64 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3447 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Can anyone answer these questions??

1)  Do guest have to buy the add-on to play?

You also stated:  The Dungeon is still part of the same personal estate so still no transitions between scenes in this massive space2)  Based on this statement does this means that it uses the same furniture slots or does it have its own 100 slots since its a separate space?


 

Heavy Water replied to my tweet: 

@Tsunade1224 Guests do not need to buy anything to enjoy a friend's add on. The Keep + expansions are all in one space, limited to 100 slots

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 64 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 31, 2012

question w this update is it just for EU or is it for all? i looked on alphazone4 but didn't see nything far as i know that it's available for NA

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 64 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Online
1444 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 31, 2012
So guests can access the dungeon, but can guests get rewards? Seems like Heavy Water was vague on that point, but then again the question wasn't specific either.

If they can, I'm not paying 4 dollars for rewards that just any old schmo can get. I'll just mooch off my friend who buys everything lol.

Also, owners of the dungeon, be prepared to be flooded with friend requests from random asking to use you dungeon if there's any clothing rewards, and to get rewards from Barlowe.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 64 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3447 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 31, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:
So guests can access the dungeon, but can guests get rewards? Seems like Heavy Water was vague on that point, but then again the question wasn't specific either.

If they can, I'm not paying 4 dollars for rewards that just any old schmo can get. I'll just mooch off my friend who buys everything lol.

Also, owners of the dungeon, be prepared to be flooded with friend requests from random asking to use you dungeon if there's any clothing rewards, and to get rewards from Barlowe.

I know its a bit vague the problem is that twitter only allows a certain amount of characters.  Im adding another tweet in regards to the furnitre question I asked them:

@heavyh2o I was hoping I could decorate that space as well, very very disapointing, I have no slots available. Im not gonna buy it :smileysad:

@Tsunade1224 I have heard you can create multiple furniture save files and you can populate it as you see fit. I will write it up for all!

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 64 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes