Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
16453 posts

Re: Haunted House

Oct 25, 2012

Some good points from all of you. I didn't mind Jo showing what JP has. I noticed she didn't compare and I am sure she wants NA to have equall or even better events. I also understand those who don't want to fork out extra dough for events. I would just like to blow away all regions at least once with an awesome event.

We have had some fun ones and even shared some with other regions. I don't pond hop so I don't know really what they have going on over there unless someone says.

Jo had stated that JP might of required an item to join in the event in JP. I would challenge NA to sell items very early to gather information and interest in new events. Sony has a budget for these events around the holidays. I know a bunch of you wouldn't mind paying for items if they help contribute to top tier entertaining events.

I appreciate the feedback and I think Sony would also. 

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2924 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm half and half here. I like your ideas Jersquall but I agree with Joanna that i don't like to have to pay to play games on here. I would pay good money for that house in question though as a personal space lol. It would be an awesome space to decorate! But I agree the adventure district just doesn't do it for me in terms of scaryness or halloween.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

How about cabin in the wood instead?

Edit: Sorry! Video removed for violent/disturbing content

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 25, 2012

No Halloween music, enough said.

:catmad:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (209 Views)
PlayStation MVP
605 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I think that is a awesome pic Jer, However I like the idea of a Cool Haunted House but I am not looking on spending addition money. Cutteridge Estate has set the bar for Halloween Content for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (201 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 25, 2012

i disagree with holiday events costing in order to be great . if you make people pay then users who dont spend wont get to celebrate holidays with everyone . as sony ps3 users we are a family and family should always be together for holidays . thats why i disagree with charging for holiday events . Glasswalls or whoever is in charge needs to start applying these suggestions to the content on home especially when it comes to events . events should be free & have really cool rewards . bottom line we should be able to enjoy events , not just put up with them long enough to get free reward . sets of nails , REALLY ? seriously ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (187 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3530 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

Some good points from all of you. I didn't mind Jo showing what JP has. I noticed she didn't compare and I am sure she wants NA to have equall or even better events. I also understand those who don't want to fork out extra dough for events. I would just like to blow away all regions at least once with an awesome event.

We have had some fun ones and even shared some with other regions. I don't pond hop so I don't know really what they have going on over there unless someone says.

Jo had stated that JP might of required an item to join in the event in JP. I would challenge NA to sell items very early to gather information and interest in new events. Sony has a budget for these events around the holidays. I know a bunch of you wouldn't mind paying for items if they help contribute to top tier entertaining events.

Well Jersquall lets see what JP has to offer, shall we? This is something I posted in a different thread in regards to this "JP Granzella Event" that people want to preach about as if its better than your idea  Pffft!!  I don't think so.

So let me get this straight, in order to get this reward "companion" you have to:
1. Buy the outfit - $3.50 (to fly)

2. Buy the Glittering Sands Personal Space - $6.99 (to access the commerce point)

3. Buy Photobooth tickets - .99 (minimum) to take pictures

Now, there was talk about just buying the hair allows you to fly with a friend?, but can you use a friends Glittering sands to access the commerce point and get the table? For those who don't have these items its will cost a total of $10.99 to get one companion, a chair, a table and a candlestick.

Granzella's math never adds up (to me) or rather say it adds up to way too much for what you are getting. I know, I know, its well worth it to some of you, I'm not going to get into this debate AGAIN, but to some of us its not.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Well Jersquall lets see what JP has to offer, shall we? This is something I posted in a different thread in regards to this "JP Granzella Event" that people want to preach about as if its better than your idea  Pffft!!  I don't think so.

So let me get this straight, in order to get this reward "companion" you have to:
1. Buy the outfit - $3.50 (to fly)

2. Buy the Glittering Sands Personal Space - $6.99 (to access the commerce point)

Now, there was talk about just buying the hair allows you to fly with a friend?, but can you use a friends Glittering sands to access the commerce point and get the table? For those who don't have these items its will cost a total of $10.99 to get one companion, a chair, a table and a candlestick.

Granzella's math never adds up (to me) or rather say it adds up to way too much for what you are getting. I know, I know, its well worth it to some of you, I'm not going to get into this debate AGAIN, but to some of us its not.

Yeah, that is right.

Shame that I won't be able to get the companion, though I'm a frequent Japan Home player.

All because I don't want to spend yen on tickets.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29119 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote: 

The Photobooth costs .05 not .99.  I get 60 tickets for 2.99. Tickets are used for lots of things from fossil digging to photo's and more at various venues. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5265 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

This discussion is about Home events and the possibility of maybe paying to get in to said event. Looking for Pro's and Cons of doing so. If Sony had built a Haunted house space would you pay to enter? What would you pay?

Haunted House, great Idea. Paying to get in horrible.

Every now and then we should get something cool and free rewards. If you have to pay to receive a reward, is it really a reward?

With that being said, I guess I'd wait for someone to pay, and tell me if it was worth it.

The price of admission would have to be well worth it and the rewards would also have to be on par with something that you would purchase.

Seeing the goofy crap they did with the Adventure district, I would love to see what they think a Haunted House should be like...LOL.

Even though the experience has been lame, I'm not counting out rewards yet until I see them all, all 20 plus.

Blog Quote;

"Hmmmmm, I think the mini-games and interactions take the cake for me, but there are tons of rewards too (over 20!). It’s hard to say which one everyone will like most, and I don’t want to spoil anything, so I’ll just let you form your own opinion. ;-)"

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (133 Views)