Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

Oct 25, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

 

Now, there was talk about just buying the hair allows you to fly with a friend?, but can you use a friends Glittering sands to access the commerce point and get the table? For those who don't have these items its will cost a total of $10.99 to get one companion, a chair, a table and a candlestick.

 


 

You're so off base with your logic, it borders ignorance. ~ and your logic is so abundantly obvious right? 

First of all, these "Events" are made for JP Home and people who actually live in Japan as opposed to region hoppers.

The Witch outfit would sell in Japan regardless of any benefit to it. 

Having access to the personal space is no big deal and I'm sure most Japanese already have GZ tickets since there are far more uses for them there ~ I'm not sure what your point is or if you even got my point on how some people want to over glorify JP home for their events and started talking about the Granzella event on a thread that should be input about Home Haunted Houses.  I just made a point to clarify that the Granzella event is not free either for us same as the suggestion Jersqual made.  So now, explain to me how am I off base in my analogy? 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 44 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

Oct 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark wrote

I"m not confusing anyone. Your claim that it costs .99 to simply unfair. You might as well add in the cost of the PS3 while you are at it. You are more than entitled to not like Granzella. That's your option.

__________________________________________________________________________

That statement is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?  You went from .99 for 10 tickets to a whole PS3 LOL.  I am well aware I am entitled to my opinion but it seems that every time I or anyone else has commentary about Granzella that you don't agree with, you have to backlash it with some snotty remark like a **bleep** off child.  Needless to say this is not about Granzella nor is it about JP home. 

 

I simply made a comparison because  you were pricing the stuff on this thread on JP outfits (for the Granzella Event) and I wanted  everyone too see that the event is not free and that it would cost money to participate in that event and to receive the rewards same as what Jersquall suggested in which you commented "I'm not particularly fond of pay to play venues"  but when you have to buy all this other stuff to get the rewards,  Isn't that in fact another pay to play option? 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 44 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
15920 posts
 

: Haunted House

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

 

So.. About a Haunted house.  We aren't dumb and we understand it would not be easy or cheap to make. We know it would be tough to scare' anyone. it's more for looks and games. A maze that s not hard to do is it?  A Winchester mystery type house. Hallways leading no where. Ghost? simple but we need more creativity from the devs.

 

make the whole thing a game. You have the perfect entrance to it.  Does not need to be for a holiday. but it can be for next year.

nigh77t.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 44 (234 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: : Haunted House

Oct 25, 2012

I agree with you Jersquall since pay to play seem to be the direction Home is going for some time now.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 44 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28998 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

 

I simply made a comparison because  you were pricing the stuff on this thread on JP outfits (for the Granzella Event) and I wanted  everyone too see that the event is not free and that it would cost money to participate in that event and to receive the rewards same as what Jersquall suggested in which you commented "I'm not particularly fond of pay to play venues"  but when you have to buy all this other stuff to get the rewards,  Isn't that in fact another pay to play option? 


You can selectively quote what you want to make a point but at least be honest and quote the entire response I made. No one said it was free. Where did I say it was free? I'll let my comments stand for those to read. 

 

___

"I'm not particularly fond of pay to play venues but that is me. Isuppose a mixture of the two could work. The Granzella event in japan does require a costume for flight although I do believe there is an option to fly with a friend for free. The costume is 4 pieces and costs 350 Yen (100 yen items in Japan normally sell here for a dollar). 

 

I'll have to inquire to be sure.

___

 

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 44 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joanna_Dark wrote

I"m not confusing anyone. Your claim that it costs .99 to simply unfair. You might as well add in the cost of the PS3 while you are at it. You are more than entitled to not like Granzella. That's your option.

__________________________________________________________________________

That statement is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?  You went from .99 for 10 tickets to a whole PS3 LOL.  I am well aware I am entitled to my opinion but it seems that every time I or anyone else has commentary about Granzella that you don't agree with, you have to backlash it with some snotty remark like a **bleep** off child.  Needless to say this is not about Granzella nor is it about JP home. 

 

I simply made a comparison because  you were pricing the stuff on this thread on JP outfits (for the Granzella Event) and I wanted  everyone too see that the event is not free and that it would cost money to participate in that event and to receive the rewards same as what Jersquall suggested in which you commented "I'm not particularly fond of pay to play venues"  but when you have to buy all this other stuff to get the rewards,  Isn't that in fact another pay to play option? 


 Not to mention that she still doesn't get the fact that you can't use a US pricing scheme on something you buy in JP due to the difference in exchange rate and the high mark-up on JP PSN Cards that out of region people have to pay.. She just doesn't seem to have a clue how that really works. So her 60 tickets for $2.99, in JP if you buy them there, is more like $3.50 - $4.. And the $10.99 you added up for all the items to get the rewards would actually be more like $15. And both of said items might even be more, I was just rounding and a little low balling on the prices. Also this isn't the first time she did the same thing with JP ONLY items, she keeps pricing them on what they 'WOULD' cost 'IF' they came to NA, which these items are NOT.. So she keeps making irrelevant points and misrepresenting what the real cost would be..

 

 So any way, on a more on topic note NA Halloween this year is a joke and a sad one at that!


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 44 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28998 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote

Not to mention that she still doesn't get the fact that you can't use a US pricing scheme on something you buy in JP due to the difference in exchange rate and the high mark-up on JP PSN Cards that out of region people have to pay.. She just doesn't seem to have a clue how that really works.

*snip*

 So any way, on a more on topic note NA Halloween this year is a joke and a sad one at that!


 

I was making a comparison relative to whether of not the event was held here in North America based on how Japan pricing seems to transfer over when it does in fact come here. And relative to not having a clue I've been visiting the Japan region for over 3 years and have bought more than my share of PSN cards. I also said I trade for yen now and don't use online venues anymore.

 

And relative to the Halloween event here in North America I only spent about 20 mintues there on update day and managed to get 4 ingredients. Judging by comments in other threads the entire event doesn't seem to be getting rave reviews although I personally thought the two game were somewhat fun when I tried them.

 

And relative to pay to play for events I'm more in agreement with what Spdrgrl 09 had to say although I don't think mixing free with some pay to play is necessarily a bad thing especially if the items one buys have value and are worth the money as stand alone items.

 

Personally I would think admission should be free so the whole community could participate.  Since Home is based on free to play there are those that take it literally and I don't think they should be excluded from events because they choose not to pay to play.  Events should bring the community together, not seperate us because there are those who don't believe in spending money on Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 44 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Online
3974 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 44 (148 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
1479 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

Oct 26, 2012
I would definetly not pay for this I don't have 20$ too fork out on q gift card too walk in a virtual house where I'm not ever scared but my avatar makes fake shivering animation -__- complete waist of time if you ask me. But hey everyone has a opinion but I say if I'm spending money on Halloween its gonna be candy or a real haunted house
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 44 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: Haunted House

Oct 26, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
I would definetly not pay for this I don't have 20$ too fork out on q gift card too walk in a virtual house where I'm not ever scared but my avatar makes fake shivering animation -__- complete waist of time if you ask me. But hey everyone has a opinion but I say if I'm spending money on Halloween its gonna be candy or a real haunted house

How did you come up with $20.00 as the price to walk into a virtual house? 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 44 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes