Sep 28 2013
By: tom005 Wastelander 779 posts

Has anyone seen anyone with these items? Any help appreciated!

4 replies 273 views Edited Sep 28, 2013

I have already posted this in the inspect thread but haven't gotten any responses from anyone saying they have this or have seen it, so I wanted to post it alone so maybe it will get more coverage and the right people will see it :smileyhappy:, cause i know not everyone is reading through the inspect thread :\

I know enough people bought it that there should be at least several people out there. I just need help finding someone who has it, so if you do or you know someone that does, I would very much like to inspect you :3

I 'm looking for this Irem swimsuit for males:

Red Briefs_and_Towel Set (M)

Red and Blue Briefs

Any help tracking this item down would be greatly appreciated, as I have been looking for a few days. Also any tips on where to look or who to talk to on home to find these things would be appreciated too! :smileyhappy: As I have been sticking mainly to the two Granzella beach spaces and only a few other popular spaces to find them.

Also I only recently posted about these in the inspect thread, but I figure I'll make a little addendum for this as well. I'm also looking for these pants, called "Chain Pants", if anyone has seen them, owns them, or knows someone that does; then that would be great too :smileyhappy: They are a fairly old item that used to be in threads a long time ago.

Thank yous!

Chain Pants

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Re: Has anyone seen anyone with these items? Any help appreciated!

Sep 28, 2013

It just so happens I own all of the Irem mens clothes including the swimsuits and the yukatas. I can let you inspect my items on Sunday. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)
Wastelander
779 posts

Sep 28, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

It just so happens I own all of the Irem mens clothes including the swimsuits and the yukatas. I can let you inspect my items on Sunday. :smileyhappy:

Wow, really!? xD Thank you :smileyhappy: I'll send you a FR if I can and if you didn't do it already, lol. I'll see you Sunday :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1663 posts

Sep 28, 2013

tom005 wrote:

I have already posted this in the inspect thread but haven't gotten any responses from anyone saying they have this or have seen it, so I wanted to post it alone so maybe it will get more coverage and the right people will see it :smileyhappy:, cause i know not everyone is reading through the inspect thread :\

I know enough people bought it that there should be at least several people out there. I just need help finding someone who has it, so if you do or you know someone that does, I would very much like to inspect you :3

I 'm looking for this Irem swimsuit for males:

Red Briefs_and_Towel Set (M)

Red and Blue Briefs

Any help tracking this item down would be greatly appreciated, as I have been looking for a few days. Also any tips on where to look or who to talk to on home to find these things would be appreciated too! :smileyhappy: As I have been sticking mainly to the two Granzella beach spaces and only a few other popular spaces to find them.

Also I only recently posted about these in the inspect thread, but I figure I'll make a little addendum for this as well. I'm also looking for these pants, called "Chain Pants", if anyone has seen them, owns them, or knows someone that does; then that would be great too :smileyhappy: They are a fairly old item that used to be in threads a long time ago.

Thank yous!

Chain Pants

I own the above chain pants for male if you want to meet up some time 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)
Wastelander
779 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

tom005 wrote:

Thank yous!

Chain Pants

I own the above chain pants for male if you want to meet up some time 8)

Yeah, that'd be great :smileyhappy: Thank you! I'm gonna send you a friend request, we can meet up whenever :smileytongue:.

Sent you a message cause your friends list is full, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes