Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4131 posts

Has Diesel also left Home?

86 replies 769 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I just checked and it appears not only have they removed the Diesel store from the Mall, as well as from the shopping Nav menu, but they also have removed the Diesel Museum space, and with it, the exclusive store that was in it as well.

I checked EU and it has also been removed from the mall and the Diesel Museum is not in the nav menu as well.  However, there still is a Diesel tab in the Shop category of the nav menu.  They may have forgotten to remove this, so for those in EU, you may want to quickly check to see if you want any of those items before they also go away.

If anyone had the Diesel Museum space saved to their favorites, can you see if it's still there, as sometimes they only remove spaces from the nav menu and not from the servers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 87 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: Has Diesel also left Home?

Apr 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

I just checked and it appears not only have they removed the Diesel store from the Mall, as well as from the shopping Nav menu, but they also have removed the Diesel Museum space, and with it, the exclusive store that was in it as well.

I checked EU and it has also been removed from the mall and the Diesel Museum is not in the nav menu as well.  However, there still is a Diesel tab in the Shop category of the nav menu.  They may have forgotten to remove this, so for those in EU, you may want to quickly check to see if you want any of those items before they also go away.

If anyone had the Diesel Museum space saved to their favorites, can you see if it's still there, as sometimes they only remove spaces from the nav menu and not from the servers.

It's been removed from NA? :womansurprised: Seriously?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 87 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 19, 2013

i think customers should have a heads up of when content is being removed. how does siren blood curse still exist?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 87 (715 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Apr 19, 2013

lets be honest, they left home a long time ago. a few items a year, one personal space...not missed.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 87 (709 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Apr 19, 2013

redknight355 wrote:

lets be honest, they left home a long time ago. a few items a year, one personal space...not missed.

It looked like they were gearing up for a comeback with the museum and reopening the store....odd

At least they could've put a sign in the window saying "Leaving Soon" with a big cracked egg...:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 87 (705 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Actually I do think I remember hearing something about them leaving when they stopped selling the Diesel Beach space.

It might be buried here in this forum somewhere.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 87 (685 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3986 posts

Apr 19, 2013
They tend to remove all content when the promotion period is over.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 87 (666 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
753 posts

Apr 19, 2013
siren is still one of the coolest games on Home , i wish we had more spaces like it !
HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 87 (633 Views)
I Only Post Everything
761 posts

Apr 19, 2013
what was cool about diesel is that they sold virtual replicas of real cloths you could buy from a real diesel store. what was not cool was that every item was like 2 bucks and alot of it was unappealing.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 87 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9061 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Wait wth? How did they just remove it like that? If anybody has it saved in faves please let me know. I want the gallery space. Thats two spaces gone, the museum and the gallery....
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 87 (583 Views)
0 Likes