Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Harassment in Playstation Home

Jun 11, 2013

averagechessguy wrote:
I am creating a file and putting together evidence and footage right now for all the things that go on! NO ONE PAYS TO BE BULLIED OR HARASSED! I never been that type of person to be BULLIED, and I also defended people VS BULLIES! I will not stand for inconsiderate and uncontrolled actions and behaviors!!!

No one pay or play?  Also what kind of files are we talking about here?  You have to be careful gliching will not get you banned but there are other things that can.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 21 of 62 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 11, 2013
@KingOfHearts2007 Glitching may not get a person banned. But!!! Look in Sony's Terms Of Agreement, AND, look in the Submit Report Menue Screen... Harassment, Game Glitching, Game Disruption!!! Those Things Can Get A Person Banned! I Know many who have been banned already! I know many who have only been suspended! Sony has done SOME things about these, BUT, There Is More That Needs To Be Done! There is no order, nor control, nor POLICEMAN at these game spaces. I feel if there was constant physical sightings of MODS on duty at these Game Spaces People would be more civil!
Message 22 of 62 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Oh well. Peakvox ain't that important. Not many people in home even play that crap. And that suit ain't even special. Even if it were PSH will create one in the future that will out date that one. So I d c about peakvox anymore or those loser glitches game cheaters anyway. Not to be like that. But that is not right, we are to be raising a society that help people not do what these idiots at peakvox do! When I played Mercia everyone helped everyone. The higher level players all helped the lower level players. What go on at peakvox is inhumane and I want no part of it.
Message 23 of 62 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Don't even*
Message 24 of 62 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jun 12, 2013

averagechessguy wrote:
@KingOfHearts2007 Glitching may not get a person banned. But!!! Look in Sony's Terms Of Agreement, AND, look in the Submit Report Menue Screen... Harassment, Game Glitching, Game Disruption!!! Those Things Can Get A Person Banned! I Know many who have been banned already! I know many who have only been suspended! Sony has done SOME things about these, BUT, There Is More That Needs To Be Done! There is no order, nor control, nor POLICEMAN at these game spaces. I feel if there was constant physical sightings of MODS on duty at these Game Spaces People would be more civil!

The thing that you said was Sony would do something if they found someone glitching.  I know the TOS and some could say that your braking the rules when or if you glitch but it's very rare to see Sony do anything about it.  Most of the time the only time Sony will steep in and do something about glitching is when someone is using a glitch to prevent game play in Home.

GAPHome

General

Message 25 of 62 (117 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Yes. We established that earlier in our conversation. They have been guilty of doing exactly that. This past Saturday the one player blocked the peakvox event for over six hours. NO LIES! We reported him he is not banned. Can we file police reports for Internet harassment. I will talk to a local officer friend of our family to see!
Message 26 of 62 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I will contact law enforcement to see what options there are to Internet Harassment! There are laws out there that protect us from hacks and uncivil rude and harmful behavior. If Sony don't care maybe the court systems will.
Message 27 of 62 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Of all the trillions of games in playstation home there is no reason why there literally are around 15 level 50 peakvox players hanging out and camping out st peakvox all day. It is like they are a gang looking to disrupt and disturb others. And now they are creating fake accounts and playing the game all over again from the beginning. There is no way a level one player is unshootable.
Message 28 of 62 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

averagechessguy wrote:
I will contact law enforcement to see what options there are to Internet Harassment! There are laws out there that protect us from hacks and uncivil rude and harmful behavior. If Sony don't care maybe the court systems will.

That was a joke right?  Not a good idea...  :smileyvery-happy:

Also these are not hacks they are glitching not the same thing.

GAPHome

General

Message 29 of 62 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I don't care who you are. No body can play a game and get 7 straight perfect headshot hits on you. Laugh out loud!. This game is retarded. People who can block sun machine gun arrows. So if I stood the maker of peakvox in front of a submachine gun he can block its bullets? Laugh out loud! This game is ridiculous.
Message 30 of 62 (94 Views)
0 Likes