Jun 10 2013
By: YEA-TSUNAMI-RAHC Splicer 47 posts

Harassment in Playstation Home

61 replies 526 views Edited Jun 10, 2013
Entertainment. Entertainment was created to be enjoyed by those in their spare time looking for relief relaxation and enjoyment and peace from their daily activities. Harassment in Playstation Home will never be tolerated by me EVER! There are high level players glitching into the beginner level of peakvox ninja. There are level 50 players game glitching game disrupting and killing off lesser players in the game. When will the MODS step up and take action FOR PEACE AND ORDER?? Please excuse my out forwardness but I'm being harassed in my leisure home time of enjoyment and its not FUN!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 62 (526 Views)
Fender Bender
2825 posts

Re: Harassment in Playstation Home

Jun 10, 2013
I can't say I approve of all the exploits in Home...but how are these exploits being used to harass you? Harassment is normally a separate issue unless someone is using glitches to harass you.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 62 (506 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jun 10, 2013

i have to agree about peakvox ninja, a level cap should be put into place. the reason level 50s can still get in has to do with w/l ratio and not level

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 62 (504 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 62 (491 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Yes! I agree that a cap should be put on level 50 players. The one level 50 player game glitched and game disrupted the event on Saturday not permitting anyone to enter in into the event. The other level 50 player was right there next to him looking to join in the event to kill lesser players. And they were laughing and bragging about it. The other level 50 player glitches to a private server to game boost his friends while he is on a regular server killing off lesser players.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 62 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 10, 2013
These guys are pros and they are extremely good. I believe that like policemen a mod should be physically on duty in the presence of the game spaces to control order.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 62 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8586 posts

Jun 10, 2013

YEA-TSUNAMI-RAHC wrote:
Entertainment. Entertainment was created to be enjoyed by those in their spare time looking for relief relaxation and enjoyment and peace from their daily activities. Harassment in Playstation Home will never be tolerated by me EVER! There are high level players glitching into the beginner level of peakvox ninja. There are level 50 players game glitching game disrupting and killing off lesser players in the game. When will the MODS step up and take action FOR PEACE AND ORDER?? Please excuse my out forwardness but I'm being harassed in my leisure home time of enjoyment and its not FUN!!!!!

What you just listed is not harassment in Home.  It's just glitching.

What is glitching?  It's finding bugs in Home.  Why is Home in beta?  So Sony can find the bugs in Home.

Why you see people like myself talking about why Home needs to get out of the open beta this is why.  There really is very little Sony can do to stop these people from glitching in Home.  You can try reporting these people but trust me that is just wast of time and Sony WILL NOT DO anything about it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 62 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I wouldn't consider these guys hackers. They're just abusing the flawled system, that's already in place. 

You could either report the glitch to Q Two INC, maybe they'll work to fixing the issue.

Or get proof that these people are glitching the game, and report it to Home moderator.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 62 (442 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

Seems you're mistaken.

That room is restricted for people with high K/D ratios. Level is irrelevant. Anybody can join it if their K/D ratio is low.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 62 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 10, 2013
That is sad. Another example is Clusterpuck. I'm so glad, I got all the rewards but someone keeps running the scores up on purpose. Just recently, I had 18 mill., and my name was top score but the Clusterpuck champion hasn't been on in a while either. I thought, his ccontroller broke and couldn't do his thing, run the score up.

For some reason, the Clusterpuck dude still has to run the score up to 34 to 35 million. Even after they do the re set. I mean, you got all the rewards and we all know your the champ, but its obvious he or she is doing something to it. There isn't enough time that's legit to get 35 mill. Its always around a certain mark as well. So its obvivous something is going on with Clusterpuck.

I've reported it but the only they do is the re sets each week. But, it doesn't last long. It doesn't seem they don't care that this person runs the score up and ruins it for everybody, even the day on the re set.

Its just rather annoying what the person is doing in Clusterpuck. Yes, he or she is the champion at it but doesn't really act like it.

I don't invest in any home games anymore, because of the glitches and how it takes forevver for something to get fixed.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 62 (436 Views)