Wastelander
504 posts

Re: Halloween arrives at the Glittering Sands Beach!

Oct 23, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

i know right if GZ is just going to re skin why make a event :smileyfrustrated: oh well homes pritty much dead to me as is seeing as how my sites dead http://playstationhome.jp/maintenance.html .......

Hazuki!   (sounds like I just made a special attack in Street Fighter) :smileywink:

It's great to see you posting again.   I'm sorry about JP Home appearing to be winding down - how have fans in JP reacted to what's going on?

ty nice to post haha im not sure how ppl are reacting i know some ppls post they were upset but other then that iv not been around a ps3 much but im sure they are upset like i am 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I'm probably the only guy who's not turned off by the male wizard outfits.

Personally, see nothing wrong with them.

Sure, people are going to say they're overly sexualized, and you'd be right. Though, that's not going to stop half of you buying the female ones.

Actually, I find it quite funny that hardly anyone has talked about how more sexualized the female outfits are.

I mean, you can't judge one, without the other.

Just saying. That's what we call fair argument. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (527 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Oct 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Reskinned rewards at their finest, really? At least the witch costume is a big improvement from last year. Too bad they ruined the Imp costume with those stupid wings:smileysad:....

i know right if GZ is just going to re skin why make a event :smileyfrustrated: oh well homes pritty much dead to me as is seeing as how my sites dead http://playstationhome.jp/maintenance.html .......

You can always come to NA Home and use the NA Forums. You're always welcome here, and we're happy to have you. :womanhappy:

idk i dont feel like buying anything new for home and at this point who knows how long NA or EU homes will last id hate to start out just to see the bad post NA home closeing a week later:smileytongue:

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

Oct 23, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Reskinned rewards at their finest, really? At least the witch costume is a big improvement from last year. Too bad they ruined the Imp costume with those stupid wings:smileysad:....

You can always come to NA Home and use the NA Forums. You're always welcome here, and we're happy to have you. :womanhappy:

idk i dont feel like buying anything new for home and at this point who knows how long NA or EU homes will last id hate to start out just to see the bad post NA home closeing a week later:smileytongue:

If you don't want to buy items, that's fine. You can use items that you get for free and items that your friends gift you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
454 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I am totally buying a male outfit. Maybe in purple to do a Kuja outfit. Just need the feet from the male lancer armor.

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
552 posts

Oct 23, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I am totally buying a male outfit. Maybe in purple to do a Kuja outfit. Just need the feet from the male lancer armor.

No, not Kuja. Anyone but "him". Besides his "cannot unsee" fashion sense he helped turn Burmecia into a ghost town. Never forget!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (447 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2924 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I got the chair for doing the solo easy course in the flight game, the table is free in the furniture section of the store at Glittering Sands and the candle is from taking a picture in the photo booth at Glittering Sands.  Once you have those 3 rewards, talk to Jack Orantan(jack-o-lantern guy) near the entrance of Glittering Sands for the companion reward.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (381 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4782 posts

Oct 23, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

I got the chair for doing the solo easy course in the flight game, the table is free in the furniture section of the store at Glittering Sands and the candle is from taking a picture in the photo booth at Glittering Sands.  Once you have those 3 rewards, talk to Jack Orantan(jack-o-lantern guy) near the entrance of Glittering Sands for the companion reward.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (378 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

Oct 23, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Sure, people are going to say they're overly sexualized, and you'd be right. Though, that's not going to stop half of you buying the female ones.

Actually, I find it quite funny that hardly anyone has talked about how more sexualized the female outfits are.

I have no issue with sexualized male outfits... What I have an issue with is GZ's tendency to make effeminate male outfits, and worse, make some of their outfits (where your avatar's body is actually modified) to make males look like sexualized 12yr old boys...

20130224 04-18-09.jpg

It is very creepy IMO, and frankly I hope the equivalent of the Child Protection Agency in Japan is at least keeping an eye on the person(s) responsible for designing these items - as it strikes me as being something a pedophile would do.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 23, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I have no issue with sexualized male outfits... What I have an issue with is GZ's tendency to make effeminate male outfits, and worse, make some of their outfits (where your avatar's body is actually modified) to make males look like sexualized 12yr old boys...

20130224 04-18-09.jpg

It is very creepy IMO, and frankly I hope the equivalent of the Child Protection Agency in Japan is at least keeping an eye on the person(s) responsible for designing these items - as it strikes me as being something a pedophile would do.

Noted.

Though, I have noticed they tend to put more emphasis on the males bums, rather than the front area of the avatar.

To me, it doesn't really matter. Since I'm not really looking for anything specific, or detailed with my avatars. Though, if Granzella was going to start making the clothing more well realistic and non Ken Dolls. Perhaps take some notes from nDreams with the vswimsuit, but tone down the size.

And I realize not every male is going to be appealed to the more feminine style clothing, they normally offer for the males. That's fine, and the many wonders of being individuals. I personally don't mind them, because I just see them as costumes. Dressing up in something outrageous, or out there can get lots of reactions.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (295 Views)