Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
7212 posts

Re: Halloween Supper event @ Otaku Rock

Oct 26, 2013

Good luck with organizing and promoting the event, Un0. That's all I got to say.

Message 11 of 13 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Nov 4, 2013

ObduleMuammar wrote:

Hello Un0-0n3unique Sackboy,

This event appears to be most splendid. This Sony Playstation Home greenhorn just may appear at your event. What I enjoy most about your event are the rules to protect greenhorns such as myself who are taken advantage of and harassed on the Sony Playstation Home.

A rule that I would request you add is that avatar people dress appropriately to depict their true gender - "no he's dressed as she's." It pains me most when I spend time getting my mojo on with a female avatar person only to find out it is balding fat man behind tv screen. I am left hurt and feeling like a fool. I don't want this to happen to me at your party which is why this rule needs to be in place.

P.S. Un0-0n3unique Sackboy, if you are a real woman behind a woman avatar person, I have acorn tokens sitting that I could spend buying you a virtual hotdog and cotton candy. We could chat and let the friendship blossom from there.

Peace.

Obdule

How nice I'm a male behind the TV my identity is protected behind the TV because i don't want my face to be revealed online i been bullied lot on home & i don't want this drama to happen again

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 12 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
562 posts

Nov 4, 2013

ObduleMuammar wrote:

Hello Un0-0n3unique Sackboy,

This event appears to be most splendid. This Sony Playstation Home greenhorn just may appear at your event. What I enjoy most about your event are the rules to protect greenhorns such as myself who are taken advantage of and harassed on the Sony Playstation Home.

A rule that I would request you add is that avatar people dress appropriately to depict their true gender - "no he's dressed as she's." It pains me most when I spend time getting my mojo on with a female avatar person only to find out it is balding fat man behind tv screen. I am left hurt and feeling like a fool. I don't want this to happen to me at your party which is why this rule needs to be in place.

P.S. Un0-0n3unique Sackboy, if you are a real woman behind a woman avatar person, I have acorn tokens sitting that I could spend buying you a virtual hotdog and cotton candy. We could chat and let the friendship blossom from there.

Peace.

Obdule

Hello ObduleMuammar Monster Hunter,

I hope you'll be lucky in finding a real girl for dating on Home.

I never look for dating on Home.Just enjoy spending time with my friends and don't really care for their real gender.

Peace upon you.

Message 13 of 13 (100 Views)