Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2013
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1338 posts

Halloween Supper event @ Otaku Rock

12 replies 391 views Edited Oct 25, 2013

Time: TBA

Date: October 30 2013

This is a club event come enjoy dancing & pretend to eat i know the decoration isn't that good but who care anyway this event is open to every club member

Rule:

Okay current  rule are

1. No swearing
  2. No harassing
  3. No being racist
  4. No troll allowed
  5. photo shoot are allowed credit are needed & permission are needed
  6. Fam are not allowed
  7. This club is regional free but TV or radio might not work
  8. No glitching
  9. No bullying
  10. No sexual content and/or violence content are allowed such as sexual language violence language and sexual and/or violence action

I guess that all i can say PM me or XMB message if you have any question

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 1 of 13 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: Halloween Supper event @ Otaku Rock

Oct 25, 2013

Is fun allowed?

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 2 of 13 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1338 posts

Oct 25, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Is fun allowed?

Yes LOL

Message 3 of 13 (345 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1022 posts

Oct 25, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Time: TBA

Date: October 30 2013

This is a club event come enjoy dancing & pretend to eat i know the decoration isn't that good but who care anyway this event is open to every club member

Rule:

Okay current  rule are

1. No swearing
  2. No harassing
  3. No being racist
  4. No troll allowed
  5. photo shoot are allowed credit are needed & permission are needed
  6. Fam are not allowed
  7. This club is regional free but TV or radio might not work
  8. No glitching
  9. No bullying
  10. No sexual content and/or violence content are allowed such as sexual language violence language and sexual and/or violence action

I guess that all i can say PM me or XMB message if you have any question

hi op i hope you have a good turnout at your event and have fun and i wish you the best of luck.

Message 4 of 13 (338 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4489 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Time: TBA (When I get there)

Date: October 30 2013 (It's not on Halloween because Imma be trick or treating on the 31st, but whatever)

This is a club event. Come enjoy dancing & pretend to eat and drink. I know the decoration isn't that good but who cares anyway? (King obviously does).  This event is open to every club member.

Rules:

Okay, current rules are:

1. No swearing - Nope, I can't agree with that bull....
  2. No harassing - It's not harassing if they spam the laugh button.
  3. No being racist - It's not racist because I'm a trash can.
  4. No troll allowed - Trolls start the party anyway.
  5. photo shoot are allowed credit are needed & permission are needed - This again? Really? Imma take so many photos without plastering your name on it.
  6. Fam are not allowed - So my relatives are unable to come? What if someone on Home that was in your club was your cousin in a different country that you didn't even know existed?
  7. This club is regional free but TV or radio might not work - I need TV and music, what the hell are we supposed to do there? TALK?  Talking is for losers!
  8. No glitching - The more glitches found, the more solutions made.
  9. No bullying - The only rule I will follow.
  10. No sexual content and/or violence content are allowed such as sexual language, violence language, and sexual and/or violence action - I'm a flirty person, I'm going to flirt with everyone. I can talk really dirty. :smileywink:

I guess that's all I can say. PM me or XMB message if you have any question.

Depending on my mood this day, how occupied I am, or the amount of people and exes I decide to flirt with that day, I'll try to dictate,ummm, I mean attend your party. I have an open club slot I'm planning to fill up anytime soon.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 5 of 13 (323 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1338 posts

Oct 26, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Date: October 30 2013 (It's not on Halloween because Imma be trick or treating on the 31st, but whatever)

This is a club event. Come enjoy dancing & pretend to eat and drink. I know the decoration isn't that good but who cares anyway? (King obviously does).  This event is open to every club member.

Rules:

Okay, current rules are:

5. photo shoot are allowed credit are needed & permission are needed - This again? Really? Imma take so many photos without plastering your name on it.
  6. Fam are not allowed - So my relatives are unable to come? What if someone on Home that was in your club was your cousin in a different country that you didn't even know existed?
  7. This club is regional free but TV or radio might not work - I need TV and music, what the hell are we supposed to do there? TALK?  Talking is for losers!
  10. No sexual content and/or violence content are allowed such as sexual language, violence language, and sexual and/or violence action - I'm a flirty person, I'm going to flirt with everyone. I can talk really dirty. :smileywink:

Depending on my mood this day, how occupied I am, or the amount of people and exes I decide to flirt with that day, I'll try to dictate,ummm, I mean attend your party. I have an open club slot I'm planning to fill up anytime soon.

How rude LOL (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\ The radio & TV are not really open to US, CA, UK, and AU. DUH GO HOME KING YOUR DRUNK & btw radio is avaible to US and CA. & rule number ten there might be some kids under 13 in my club so no 8. glitching is okay but could it be legal to Sony? rule 6 what i mean by that is wanted worldwide rule 5 then I'm gonna blacklist you rule 4 yea roasting & troll i mean rule 2 yes indeed rule 1 yes Sony censor swear word

Message 6 of 13 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4489 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Rules:

Okay, current rules are:

How rude LOL

Spoiler
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

The radio & TV are really open to US & CA. DUH, GO HOME KING, I'M DRUNK & BTW, radio is available to US and CA.  

Rule 10: There might be some kids under 13 in my club, so no.

Rule 8: Glitching is okay but could it be legal to Sony?

Rule 6: What I mean by that is wWw (Wanted World Wide).

Rule 5: Then I'm gonna blacklist you.

Rule 4:  Yeah, roasting & troling, I mean. 

Rule 2: Yes indeed.

Rule 1: Yes, Sony censors swear words.

So there are kids under 13 in your club with a PSN account? I'm pretty sure in the terms of service, it explains that kids under the age of 13 aren't allowed to have a PSN account.

And you're gonna blacklist me for taking a photo at your party without giving you credit? Really? It's not like you're gonna get paid or copyright the photos.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 13 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1349 posts

Oct 26, 2013

When I first saw this thread , I thought it was an ironic parody  of a PS Home event announcement. But much to my dismay, this was a legitimate annoucement.

I .. am speechless.

:manindifferent:

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 8 of 13 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1338 posts

Oct 26, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Rules:

Okay, current rules are:

How rude LOL

Spoiler
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

The radio & TV are really open to US & CA. DUH, GO HOME KING, I'M DRUNK & BTW, radio is available to US and CA.  

Rule 10: There might be some kids under 13 in my club, so no.

Rule 8: Glitching is okay but could it be legal to Sony?

Rule 6: What I mean by that is wWw (Wanted World Wide).

Rule 5: Then I'm gonna blacklist you.

Rule 4:  Yeah, roasting & troling, I mean. 

Rule 2: Yes indeed.

Rule 1: Yes, Sony censors swear words.

So there are kids under 13 in your club with a PSN account? I'm pretty sure in the terms of service, it explains that kids under the age of 13 aren't allowed to have a PSN account.

And you're gonna blacklist me for taking a photo at your party without giving you credit? Really? It's not like you're gonna get paid or copyright the photos.

I know right i have a friend under 13 & they lied about they age like 30, 20, 50 etc but i can tell they type like a baby they always spam the quick chat believe it or not they are my friend but they asked me to add them & i dunno why & for the photo unless it not a pervert photo LOLZ that okay but you can take any photo you want it doesn't matter what you taken but it okay :smileyhappy: P.s sorry for being rude but your comment was really rude but don't hate okay

Message 9 of 13 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Hello Un0-0n3unique Sackboy,

This event appears to be most splendid. This Sony Playstation Home greenhorn just may appear at your event. What I enjoy most about your event are the rules to protect greenhorns such as myself who are taken advantage of and harassed on the Sony Playstation Home.

A rule that I would request you add is that avatar people dress appropriately to depict their true gender - "no he's dressed as she's." It pains me most when I spend time getting my mojo on with a female avatar person only to find out it is balding fat man behind tv screen. I am left hurt and feeling like a fool. I don't want this to happen to me at your party which is why this rule needs to be in place.

P.S. Un0-0n3unique Sackboy, if you are a real woman behind a woman avatar person, I have acorn tokens sitting that I could spend buying you a virtual hotdog and cotton candy. We could chat and let the friendship blossom from there.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 10 of 13 (241 Views)