Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6126 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

It's a possibility Halloween will be handled by Veemee at Acorn Meadows Park, they did a great job with the fourth of July.

Maybe a ghost train.

ghost train.jpg

 

Monster Dash around the park - instead races.

dash.jpg

 

And maybe a creature rising up from the lake to grab you,

sea mon.jpg

 

What ever Home has planned I hope the rewards are good.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 23 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

I would be nice to have VeeMee take over Halloween this year.

Last year Lockwood was behind Christmas I know, and I think Halloween as well.

And well, we know how that turned out...

Message 12 of 23 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

I'm assuming Granzella is going to have a Halloween event here in NA.

I also hope this years Halloween is actually accurate... Unlike Tikiween.

But hey at least it wasn't that pumpkin game again.

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Message 13 of 23 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

my halloween was fun, this is what happened

 


That thing sucked way worse than Tikiween. And the year before it was the freak snowstorm. I'll settle for a light rain this year.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 14 of 23 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3704 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I would be nice to have VeeMee take over Halloween this year.

Last year Lockwood was behind Christmas I know, and I think Halloween as well.

And well, we know how that turned out...


Im not as opposed to Tiki-ween as much as the timed elements you had to get.  Not everyone is on at the same time, so to have it so that you can only get certain elements at certain times was indeed a huge FAIL on Sony's part IMO.  It would be nice if VeeMee took over this even and hopefully they have, but im sure this has been decided waaay before now *fingers crossed* 

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 15 of 23 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I would be nice to have VeeMee take over Halloween this year.

Last year Lockwood was behind Christmas I know, and I think Halloween as well.

And well, we know how that turned out...


Im not as opposed to Tiki-ween as much as the timed elements you had to get.  Not everyone is on at the same time, so to have it so that you can only get certain elements at certain times was indeed a huge FAIL on Sony's part IMO.  It would be nice if VeeMee took over this even and hopefully they have, but im sure this has been decided waaay before now *fingers crossed* 


VeeMee has the capability to put on good events, like the July 4th themed space for example. It would be awesome to the see the park decorated in Halloween ornaments, and even maybe a haunted house?! :catsurprised:

Message 16 of 23 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
462 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

I know Halloween is still a Month away  but i wanna know if  Home is going to a Halloween Celebration like they did in in 2010 ad 2011.  cause last year Home didt celebrate a halloween.  there was no Halloween  Deco  Games or Rewards  for halloween.  I Hope this Year they  celebrate Home Halloween cause if they dont. it just tells me  they dont  care about Halloween like they did in past.  ANY INFO Can someone tell me


Yeah there was. We had tiki-ween.....Everyone remembers tiki-ween.

Message 17 of 23 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
462 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

bookepride wrote:

 

We never got the gamescom space this year so who knows!

Last year was a complete joke.

 

Maybe JP Home will out do all regions aga... Oh wait -_-


I'm 50/50 on this.....They said no more content was being published....I don't remember anything being said about events stopping. Problem I have is if updating a space or putting a theme like Halloween to a space is considered content publishing or not. I always thought of content publishing as clothes and NEW spaces not theme application to an existing space. Maybe one of you ppl that thinks you know everything about everything can enlighten me.

Message 18 of 23 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Online
4701 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

Yes, there's Halloween planned.  Not it's not a recycle of last year :smileywink:


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 19 of 23 (163 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
462 posts
 

Re: Hallowee 2013 on Home !

Sep 10, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Yes, there's Halloween planned.  Not it's not a recycle of last year :smileywink:


But is it a recycle of anything ever??????

Message 20 of 23 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes