Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

Re: Hall of Shame - Lost Wagers at the Dolphy Races

Feb 26, 2014

Humm something is starting to sound fishy here. LoL.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Feb 26, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

HUDSON will never receive another update.  They took their money and ran with it.  Moved onto other projects.  

It's classified as a small world wonderer now!!  

It would really be great if there was a clause in the contract that Sony makes with a 3rd party developer which says something to the effect that Sony respects the right  of intelectual content, but  coding done for home remains the right of Sony and if the developer leaves that some kind of contract still exists so that if an item fails the developer must come in to assist Sony  to fix it.

Too many things are falling apart because some developer left. What happened to " pride" in a completed project? It looks bad when a developer leaves, no matter what the reason, to protect the integrity of a brand/ company, they should do all they can to keep a product from looking like a fail, like they don't care for the end users.

Pride cometh before the fall? I hope not.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

I admire OP D-Nitrate's thinking and one's who participate in it. Not me though. I'm thinking up strategy for racing.

I too lost all my dolphins some time back and was initally disappointed. Now I go back when I'm in the mood every few days either to race or just vote and watch.

On occasion I have purposely deleted my dolphins and either replaced them with different names or using the same name. One of these days (or months) I'm going to delete all three and rebirth them giving them all the same name.

Have fun :smileyhappy: 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Forums lagged so bad that the title got deleted, but it's still on topic.

Feb 26, 2014

Seems like everytime I do this, I would be inducted to the Hall of Shame multiple times. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2289 posts

Feb 26, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Humm something is starting to sound fishy here. LoL.

I sea what you did there. 

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Feb 27, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
Nonono...the random thought you were his ex-gf...then Ryan and D came in pretending to be your bf and ex-bf...and I pretended to be Ryan's ex-gf. What a tangled web we weave...

Sounds like something from a soap opera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Feb 27, 2014

xD Too funny! You both are so cute together! 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Feb 27, 2014

CinnamonSky wrote:

xD Too funny! You both are so cute together! 

Stephanie and I are? No, no. I swear we're just friends.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4364 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I admire OP D-Nitrate's thinking and one's who participate in it. Not me though. I'm thinking up strategy for racing.

I too lost all my dolphins some time back and was initally disappointed. Now I go back when I'm in the mood every few days either to race or just vote and watch.

On occasion I have purposely deleted my dolphins and either replaced them with different names or using the same name. One of these days (or months) I'm going to delete all three and rebirth them giving them all the same name.

Have fun :smileyhappy: 

So much for that! D and I managed to get Kid to make a couple wagers with us this morning...

1st wager: We all picked a ring color *before* the dolphies were selected. Whoever's dolphy came in last of the 3 had to dress as a default preset avatar of the opposite gender and hit on people at The Hub, using L1 chat and R1 emote options.

Result: Kid came in last of the 3. He was somewhat confuzzled and didn't remove his hockey stick LMO, but otherwise held up his end of the bet.

2nd wager: We all picked a ring color before the dolphies were selected again. Whoever's dolphy came in last of the 3 had to wear the hot dog costume, dance and sing (type lyrics) to the Oscar Meyer Weiner Song in front of a large group at Acorn Meadows Park.

Result: D lost and performed the task brilliantly in front of a heckling fam.

(Kid is the one cheering in the hockey jersey on the top right.)

lua_shot001_3.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (101 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Mar 1, 2014

VioletWinds wrote:

I feel the need to explain here that Stephanie played the part of D-N's ex-girlfriend, not mine. Good times, indeed.

It was funnier to me when I thought D-Nitrate AND Stephie were playing the part of your jilted partners, but it's still pretty funny. I'm surprised Stephie wasn't quicker, on the picture, of my figure (hey that rhymes... well, by rap music standards anyway) jumping off the waterfall, but nice job by D batting cleanup. It was a lot of fun, even though I was not entirely sure what was going on the whole time, I hope to have a chance to participate again soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (94 Views)