Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

Hackers in Peakvox Ninja

44 replies 1243 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

I'm REALLY getting sick of these people, screwing up the game for everyone else. Do the MOD's and / or developers plan to do anything about it this week ?

Message 1 of 45 (1,243 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1206 posts

Re: Hackers in Peakvox Ninja

Jan 14, 2013

Care to elaborate? What exactly is "screwing up" for you and others as you claim?

Message 2 of 45 (1,230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Jan 14, 2013
i think you need to be more specific about the problems you are encountering if you are freezing etc its probably just homes generic lag that often takes a couple of weeks for them to tweak the servers to the appropriate load etc
Message 3 of 45 (1,225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jan 14, 2013

prob not hacking in JPN the game has been laging very bad at times as well as ppl geting stuck and needing to re boot or quit the zone and come back it has been a big week for  Peakvox id give them time they are new to runing there games in every ver of home:smileytongue:

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 4 of 45 (1,191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I have agree, if you. Can't even say what the issue how is it supposed to be fixed? I've had some lag issues but that's to be expected. So far I've been playing quite a bit and have yet to see and ppl using glitches , perhaps you should practice more and you will die less?

Message 5 of 45 (1,190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Renmus__ wrote:

I have agree, if you. Can't even say what the issue how is it supposed to be fixed? I've had some lag issues but that's to be expected. So far I've been playing quite a bit and have yet to see and ppl using glitches , perhaps you should practice more and you will die less?

I think this is the issue, pretty much what you stated.

People get killed, so they assume a user glitched to take them out. So far, I've played and have no issues with users cheating/glitching.

The only issue was the first day, the game would freeze up.

Message 6 of 45 (1,163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I've played since the beta and the Japan releace, and have never encountered a way that ppl were cheating, though angry players are much more common, I've been yelled at on several occasions, everybody assumes if you beat them then you must be cheating or a hacker -_-

Message 7 of 45 (1,133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2872 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

:^/ As players gain levels of experience, they unlock the ability to wear more and more of thier own clothing in the game instead of the mandatory garb one starts out with. Also, there are clothing items for sale which give players the ability to walk on walls or glide. Again, a high experience level is required to wield these.

If you didn't know this, it could certainly be taken for hacking/glitching, when it really isn't. It's an easy mistake to make.

Message 8 of 45 (1,107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Renmus__ wrote:

People get killed, so they assume a user glitched to take them out. So far, I've played and have no issues with users cheating/glitching.

Google: Lag Switch - Unfortunately it's used frequently by cheaters in online combat games.  The effect of it is that the cheater can make their character appear to be in the same spot they were just before activating it, but really they have moved to a different spot, and thus can make it very difficult to target them.

Some people also use lag switches in Home in order to get to an area in a space before it loads.

Basically, what a lag switch does is delay the data to and from  the server, but not enough to get disconnected from the server.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 9 of 45 (1,093 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Renmus__ wrote:

Google: Lag Switch - Unfortunately it's used frequently by cheaters in online combat games.  The effect of it is that the cheater can make their character appear to be in the same spot they were just before activating it, but really they have moved to a different spot, and thus can make it very difficult to target them.

Some people also use lag switches in Home in order to get to an area in a space before it loads.

Basically, what a lag switch does is delay the data to and from  the server, but not enough to get disconnected from the server.

Lag switches are nice for glitches.

:catwink:

I don't mean in game glitches either.

Message 10 of 45 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes