Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

Re: Hackers in Peakvox Ninja

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Well Im certainly not motivated to convince you... But I know for a fact lag switches are used frequently in Home and in Peakvox Ninja.  If it makes you feel better blaming the game for the mysterious lag... So be it.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (407 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I'm not blaming the game, or the "hackers" really, I've just never had a problem with anything like that and I know that a lot of people follow the code, "any one worse then me at a game is a noob, and any one better must be a hacker or cheating" lol a lot of times what people refer to as hacking or glitching isn't at all, some one blamed me for glitching and reported because I had normal clothing on in the game, Alas maybe I'm just not playing the same time of day as the "hackers" and what not 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Regardless it is hard to tell what were debating if they never said what the person was doing , I hate vague posts -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (376 Views)
Sackboy
372 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

But I know for a fact lag switches are used frequently in Home and in Peakvox Ninja.

Any idea if lag switches can directly affect the scoreboard? Yesterday I encountered a problem where the game wasn't counting some of my kills in the score. Only happened in one match though. I don't think a lag switch was involved in that case, but I'm just wondering if it's feasible for a lag switch to interfere with the game tracking kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Jan 14, 2013
when I get the MVP of the match I get accused of cheating and everybody wants a rematch.So I give them 1 and kill them again no cheating at all.I'm going for the ninja tv now so I can learn me some ninja moves and be best ninja ever.LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (345 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2625 posts

Jan 14, 2013
:^/ In my own experience in many public spaces in Home, I've entered the space and navigated to the area where I wanted to go, only to see that the feature I wanted to visit didn't exist. In truth, it just hadn't loaded yet, which I learned that hard way when the feature loaded around/underneath me.

This is how many people manage to stand on stuff they aren't supposed to. Getting it to happen on purpose can be as easy as loading a different space in the background just before navigating to the space in question.

I discovered this just by traveling around Home, and I'm sure most everyone has experienced it as well. In such cases, no external hardware/software is necessary. The Internet's own lagginess is often enough to do that, and the fellow experiencing it may not even know why.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Jan 14, 2013

i used a similar method back before they update the loot space statio to get to the other side of the doors.  i would have a puch of things running online, usually a few youtube vids and possibly another game, go to the space and run like mad through the doors before they loaded.  no other equipment or software required

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Now to put an end to lag switching, call Sony and explain the people using lag switch. And maybe they'll observe and if they confirm that they're using lag switch, Sony would make a Ps3 version update to eliminate the lag switch what they're using. If they're not lag switching then it's must be your router. Look I've have xfinity router and no lag on anything. Check your router if is clean or fast or something because sometimes routera can be slow to your connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Well I just saw somebody lvl 20 with 20,359 XP.I have almost 26,000 and I'm lvl 12.I'm not saying they are cheating but something is up.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 45 (214 Views)
0 Likes