Aug 30 2009
By: LpSquall Sackboy 401 posts

HOME rpg mini game idea

14 replies 18 views Edited Aug 30, 2009

I think HOME should have a RPG mini game.  We can enter a RPG space and launch the mini-game.  We can dress our avatars as the type of character we want to be: example Warrior, Mage, etc.  We can level up and play together.  We can win trophies and try to defeat enemies together.  This would be a great way to socialize and play with fans of the RPG genre. We could possibly create our own HOME spaces and make it as a town or a challenge space.  

Your thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (18 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Re: HOME rpg mini game idea

Aug 30, 2009

LpSquall wrote:

I think HOME should have a RPG mini game.  We can enter a RPG space and launch the mini-game.  We can dress our avatars as the type of character we want to be: example Warrior, Mage, etc.  We can level up and play together.  We can win trophies and try to defeat enemies together.  This would be a great way to socialize and play with fans of the RPG genre. We could possibly create our own HOME spaces and make it as a town or a challenge space.  

Your thoughts?

Hmm, what does this remind me off, I dont know, the million other games like this online probably. Like maplestory and such.
the_legacy69
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Aug 30, 2009
no RPG
Add cheek out my friends band
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/falsewitness
Youtube:youtube.com/user/FalseWitnessVideos

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Aug 30, 2009

LpSquall wrote:

Your thoughts?

I approve : )

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 30, 2009
It already is an RPG just use your imagination and make your own story up;  or are you so used to buying an imagination for $60 a fantasy that you can't be creative.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (18 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Aug 30, 2009

reminds me of zomg on gaia

im all for it 

in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Aug 30, 2009

That would be cool i love to dress my avatar as a rouge lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2000 posts

Aug 30, 2009

Home is a vast and ever expanding virtual Universe of sorts...and still, sometimes people can ask for too much.

while i certainly don't disagree with how "cool" something like a Home RPG would be, i will go on record to say that this will never come to be. resurface this thread and call me out on my "omg such epic failnessnessness" if it does come to fruitition...which it won't. i know the saying goes "never say never"...but Home turned into an RPG? Never. 

"The Difference Between Vengeance and Redemption is That You Usually Have to Die After the Latter. You Pay a Heavier Price for Vengeance in the Long Run Though...and the Extra Weight that's Lifted off Your Shoulders, not to mention your Soul, that Redemption Provides Might Just be Enough to Sway You."
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Aug 31, 2009
I  think Home should have paintball but only between people on your friends list - that would be fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 31, 2009

Home is one big RPG already. 

Do people act like they do in Home IRL? No, they don't. 

Do guys dress as girls and walk around stating, "I'm a lesbian!" IRL? Not usually.

Do people wear snowman heads and Santa suits IRL? Yes in Alabama.

For the first 7 months in Home, I played someone other than myself. I've played a drunk bum, a terrorist, a pregnant girl and a librarian.

All in fun, and all Role Play!

Go forth and role around in Home. 

(If you are from Alabama, please take off that snowman head. It's hot down there and you might pass out.) 

Homeling to teh core!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (18 Views)