Sackboy
598 posts

Re: HOME TYCOON train station

Jun 22, 2012

Some great tools are free or very cheap for indies.  Unity3D is free unless your company is making 100k a year, for example.

Message 10 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

This is awesome! We got your e-mails about creating a LBP version of the train station but didn't figure you'd make it so quickly! Forwarding this around the office today.

Like Novus Prime on Facebook for exclusive updates, giveaways, and announcements!

I have it published on LBP2 already but due to some LBP2 graphical errors i had to lock the level I'll try to have it playable by monday. Since january 2009 ive been doing HOME levels on LBP1 and carried them over on LBP2. Since all plus memebers get LBP2 free check out HOME hub on my PSN id TSFRJ and for best HOME and sodium levels see my level published under my backup PSN id: LBPpsHOME. Just doing basic builds of HOME levels ive gotten down to 8 to 10hr creation times. Im surprised yall havent talked to some of the heads over at GamerIndepth. They were surprise it took me so long. Im sure Narde was surprised i didn't have after E3 Day 1 . Also the monorail it'self was built back last year when the new hub was still in beta before everyone even new monorail exsisted in real PSHOME. I ever finshes learning how to use full creation software on my laptop i'll build entire PSHOME for PS5 myself

images.jpg

Message 11 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Aasyranth wrote:

Some great tools are free or very cheap for indies.  Unity3D is free unless your company is making 100k a year, for example.

If im able to show Gi that i can handle it i might do it for them otherwise after ive learned some more i may be on my own. I'll look into Unity3D. Which software does HOME deves use? Before doing a game world i'd rather try my hand at a clubhouse space HOME first. PM me website and info for UNITY3D or tweet me on twitter at TSFRJ. Also Jersquall i had hearitwow in there but since geo was driving the train you can guess what happen to his sackbot.

To everyone else monday i will be giving away gamer indepth and HOME sackboy costumes on LBP2 both dlc and no dlc version. which will require you to go into a level collect prize bubble then place sackbot in create mode and use the save costume option on sackbot to add costume to your sackboy costume selection. HOME noob shirt, Gi shirt, and HCV costumes will be avalible monday at 4am PST

images.jpg

Message 12 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

This is awesome! We got your e-mails about creating a LBP version of the train station but didn't figure you'd make it so quickly! Forwarding this around the office today.

Like Novus Prime on Facebook for exclusive updates, giveaways, and announcements!

train moves and the LED sign works and people with LBP2 can go play it RIGHT NOW

images.jpg

Message 14 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes