Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: HOME IS NOT A GAME

Apr 16, 2007
If you want to try Home out earlier than October, the closed beta signups will open this month
Message 21 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 16, 2007
I would like to try it but unfortunately I am getting my PS3 2 months later Bad chance
But when I get my PS3 my PSNID will CERTAINLY be: Reason RMG then anybody can add me if they want to
Message 22 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 16, 2007

korhan91 wrote:
I would like to try it but unfortunately I am getting my PS3 2 months later Bad chance
But when I get my PS3 my PSNID will CERTAINLY be: Reason RMG then anybody can add me if they want to

Well there is still the one in August, you can try to get into that Testing
Message 23 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Apr 16, 2007

electrix5882 wrote:
Please make this known, its basically xbox live but 3d, you dont play xbox live and you wont play home......people annoy me when they say will u pay to play home, or i think home is like second life, the sims, or any other life simulation game..its not..your character wont have to pee shower cook or eat....so please stop asking about playing home.

uhhhhhh are u kidding me?   there is nothing to do in home but "PLAY"  

play bowling
play pool
play arcade games
play demos at a store ( in time)
play music in ur apartment
play dress up
play deccorate the house
play movies
go to the movies
play harras the young kids in the lobby that keep talkking about guitar hero 3.  and rip on em by playing ur own (REAL) guitar through my headset so they have to hear me jam for real untill the mute me and i go to somone else..  naked playing a guitar runnning around a lobby..  =)
hmm lets see...
play littlebigplanet
and last  but not really last since the amount of content that will become available down the road,. new bar games, card games, arcade games....anyway.. lastly actually jumping into a full length ps3 game from my home then back to it hang out and talk about how AWESOMme THE Ps3 is..  =) and how bad i  beat you in Mortal Kombat..

PSN = Disposition
Message 24 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 16, 2007

Disposition wrote:

electrix5882 wrote:
Please make this known, its basically xbox live but 3d, you dont play xbox live and you wont play home......people annoy me when they say will u pay to play home, or i think home is like second life, the sims, or any other life simulation game..its not..your character wont have to pee shower cook or eat....so please stop asking about playing home.

uhhhhhh are u kidding me?   there is nothing to do in home but "PLAY"  

play bowling
play pool
play arcade games
play demos at a store ( in time)
play music in ur apartment
play dress up
play deccorate the house
play movies
go to the movies
play harras the young kids in the lobby that keep talkking about guitar hero 3.  and rip on em by playing ur own (REAL) guitar through my headset so they have to hear me jam for real untill the mute me and i go to somone else..  naked playing a guitar runnning around a lobby..  =)
hmm lets see...
play littlebigplanet
and last  but not really last since the amount of content that will become available down the road,. new bar games, card games, arcade games....anyway.. lastly actually jumping into a full length ps3 game from my home then back to it hang out and talk about how AWESOMme THE Ps3 is..  =) and how bad i  beat you in Mortal Kombat..

The things you do on a rainy day huh??? LOL
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 25 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Apr 16, 2007
Actually it could be.. in one section.. they had video games, with a guy walking up to it.. then playing it..  so yea.. you can play home.
Message 26 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Apr 16, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

electrix5882 wrote:

Maybe you should read what I wrote in the past, this is no way fact but maybe you should consider this thought before posting what you believe to be absolute truth (Which it is not :smileytongue:) :smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

"Well I was going to make a thread about this, but I see I will just post my thought here, I actually think that Home can be looked as both game and a community as it just depends on the user, because if we actually sit down and analyze it, we come up with that with Home, there are too many possibilities and you can hang out with friends are play mini games and go bowling and other many things, but the thing is, the way its use determines the view on it as a person can use Home as nothing more than a mini game palace and when we look at that asset of Home then yes it can actually be called a game though its an online community its used for gaming, now we can use it to talk to friends and go do things, stay at the house and show off trophies, then you see the online community aspect, then you got people who would do both. Simply put there is too many things and opportunities to name it, not a game just a online community, because if you ask me its both as I am going to use it for the gaming aspect and the online community. So really there is not sense of arguing as it can be passed off as both, its all up to the person"

Message Edited by PSPMAN07 on 04-15-2007 04:39 PM

You always have the best replies...But electrix is right when he says it's not like the Sims or second life(I've never played second life so I'm not positive on this one). Home is not a life simulator like the Sims and it's certainly not something you have to take care of your avatar. It's more like a chatroom but in 3D and you can play games like pool and bowling, have a private area that is customizable and use it to enter games with people you meet. There is also ways to watch trailers and play demos and stuff like that so think of those as adds or links that would be in a chatroom. So basically it's an enhanced chatroom.

Message Edited by ZW on 04-16-2007 11:22 AM
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 27 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 16, 2007

ZW wrote:

PSPMAN07 wrote:

electrix5882 wrote:

Maybe you should read what I wrote in the past, this is no way fact but maybe you should consider this thought before posting what you believe to be absolute truth (Which it is not :smileytongue:) :smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

"Well I was going to make a thread about this, but I see I will just post my thought here, I actually think that Home can be looked as both game and a community as it just depends on the user, because if we actually sit down and analyze it, we come up with that with Home, there are too many possibilities and you can hang out with friends are play mini games and go bowling and other many things, but the thing is, the way its use determines the view on it as a person can use Home as nothing more than a mini game palace and when we look at that asset of Home then yes it can actually be called a game though its an online community its used for gaming, now we can use it to talk to friends and go do things, stay at the house and show off trophies, then you see the online community aspect, then you got people who would do both. Simply put there is too many things and opportunities to name it, not a game just a online community, because if you ask me its both as I am going to use it for the gaming aspect and the online community. So really there is not sense of arguing as it can be passed off as both, its all up to the person"

You always have the best replies...

UMM, Thanks I guess , they aren't that great, just thoughts
Message 28 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Apr 16, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

ZW wrote:

PSPMAN07 wrote:

electrix5882 wrote:

but atleast they are thoughts, not just stupid replies. You actually think about what has been posted, not very many people do that anymore.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 29 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 16, 2007

ZW wrote:

PSPMAN07 wrote:

ZW wrote:

PSPMAN07 wrote:

electrix5882 wrote:

but atleast they are thoughts, not just stupid replies. You actually think about what has been posted, not very many people do that anymore.

Well, thanks I appreciate that, You also have some great responses, I have seen you in the PS3 and here in the Home Forums.
Message 30 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes