Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
65 posts

Re: HOME EXPERIENCE POINTS....

Jul 6, 2007
A points system would be amazing but probably unlikely since they need to make money somewhere.
Message 21 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2106 posts

Jul 6, 2007
that would be cool..............i wonder if they will put ur resistance rank on ur name or any other game that has ranking system on it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jul 6, 2007
I second (or 10th) the point system. I agree, it would allow people to actually use their points to purchase virtual items, or maybe virtual cash for mini games. It would also encourage people to buy more games to hit those "achievement" points.  Unlike the "cough-cough" system, let us be able to use points, especially if we're going to have trophies anways.  I don't think it would be too tough to add points to games for achieving certain goals.

PSN - Ninjazx
Message 23 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Jul 6, 2007
that would rock man i cant wait to see what homes gonna have hope sony is listening to some of our ideas through these boards and i know what your gonna say sony doesnt check these boards but maybe they have some poster like one of us with not to much post

Folding at Florida a folding home team waiting to be filled with Floridians,
Team #: 75115
95% percent of teens are addicted to myspace if you are the
5% that isn't then paste this into your sig.
Message 24 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:
This would be good for us but you have to look at it from Sony's point of view. They spent much time and money into producing HOME and now they need some way to make money from it. It's only right that Sony charge for premium items. If they don't charge us for premium items, then they'll just fill the rooms up with advertising and we all know that would be a mistake.

FurOshus wrote:
but sony would get us to buy more games so we could get those experience points...

People aren't going to buy games solely to get experience points on HOME. That would just be an added bonus to them. I agree with the premium prices and I support it. I'm not saying that I'm going to spend my whole paycheck on it but nothing in HOME is going to be "Now I have to eat Ramen noodles for a week" expensive.

this is true...  its not like its going to cost that much, and since we are alredy getting the service for free, i wouldnt mind spending some money to make my HOME more enjoyable

just remember that you are already saving $60 more than the deathbox owners have to pay for xbl, that always makes me feel better...
Message 25 of 25 (18 Views)
0 Likes