Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5077 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Jun 24, 2013

Being the founder and creator of the original Deco club, it wasn't easy to walk away from something that had basically just started.

I'm coming back with a new club once the details are worked out.

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 286 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I agree with you Jhunt and have let people know that they are free to post they're pictures of they're own spaces on this thread. It's not just for our deco club but for all the community and you know me I love seeing new spaces and getting new ideas so I and the others have no problem with other's posting pictures:smileyhappy: Feel free everyone to post pictures on here whenever you want, me and the other members will enjoy seeing the ideas. As for the other stuff going on in this thread, i've tried keeping out all the negative including arguing in this thread. I personally don't really care who is the one that founded the decoclub. I wasn't part of any past issues therefore dont' like that my thread is being taken off topic. If any of you guys wish to give positive feedback or wish to post pictures feel free. I'm not going to have any issues with that, but if there's going to be arguing over who was the one that was the founder of decoclubs please refrain. I don't look to what happened in the past unless it gives positive ideas like Jhunts and I don't want people bashing other's in this thread. Please keep it positive or like in the past i'll just keep reporting.

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 286 (224 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1715 posts

Jun 24, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

I agree with you Jhunt and have let people know that they are free to post they're pictures of they're own spaces on this thread. It's not just for our deco club but for all the community and you know me I love seeing new spaces and getting new ideas so I and the others have no problem with other's posting pictures:smileyhappy: Feel free everyone to post pictures on here whenever you want, me and the other members will enjoy seeing the ideas. As for the other stuff going on in this thread, i've tried keeping out all the negative including arguing in this thread. I personally don't really care who is the one that founded the decoclub. I wasn't part of any past issues therefore dont' like that my thread is being taken off topic. If any of you guys wish to give positive feedback or wish to post pictures feel free. I'm not going to have any issues with that, but if there's going to be arguing over who was the one that was the founder of decoclubs please refrain. I don't look to what happened in the past unless it gives positive ideas like Jhunts and I don't want people bashing other's in this thread. Please keep it positive or like in the past i'll just keep reporting.

Finally!  The voice of reason.  We all like to deco.  Why don't we just stick to that instead of all the snipping........

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 286 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Jun 24, 2013

thnks jason. oh and CMCSavage gl on your decogroup. I think that bein that there are tons of people on pshome that love to decorate that there's plenty of room for more then one decogroup on home. I hope that you will either post a thread like this one where we can see you and your group's ideas or feel free to post pics on here. I love seeing spaces with new ideas specially when it comes to fountains and gardens. anyway gl everyone and have fun. I'll hopefully be posting more pics tonight. Our club is also working on a website that will be added to this thread as a link at a later date where we'll all be able to access all the pics taken not just one of each space:smileyhappy: I cant wait will look forward to posting my own pics of my spaces in my own galery. Have fun and take care

Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 286 (213 Views)
PlayStation Support
4429 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Hi all,

A bunch of off-topic posts have been pulled from this thread.  Let's get back to decorating and sharing pics of our work.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 286 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5077 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sorry that your thread got derailed, I didn't expect to be attacked, but then again I should've know better since a certain person monitors this thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 286 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

actually, i'm the one that had it removed, thanks Unicorn. We've had issues in the past with certain people posting unnecessary comments on this thread basically attacking others. I've tried keeping all that out of this thread cause lets be honest im' not part of the past. If people have issues with others they can take it to them in messages. This thread was set up for those people out there that love to decorate spaces like me and who would enjoy seeing other's spaces, or even just enjoy the pictures. I love the idea of other's using this thread to post they're own pictures and it's been done in the past where it has even given other's ideas or questions of furnishings that they didn't even know bout. I'm always coming away with new ideas each time i see someone's space wether in or outside the decoclub. That's what this thread is about. Give and take ideas:smileyhappy: anyway hope everyone enjoy's the rest of the day n once i get more pics i'll be posting. Please feel free to post your own pics and remember only positive and constructive feedback. We don't tear people down but build them up.

Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 286 (193 Views)
Wastelander
620 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Not sure what has been said on here and removed but I would like to make it clear that I have never stated I was the founder or creator of any original deco club. I am, however, the Creator and Founder of the Home Decorator Guild.

As Days as stated many times in many posts on this thread we do want to keep this thread positive and about Deco only. Days has tried very hard to keep all the negative postings off of this thread and she has the full support of the HDG and its board. Thank you for using this thread as a positive, decorating thread for all.
Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 286 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Jun 25, 2013

thnks boxie I think there's pleanty of room for other deco clubs after all everyone likes 2 decorate in one way r other. Were not in any competition w any others. I'll b postin more pics 2night

Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 286 (141 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29040 posts

Jun 25, 2013

It should be about sharing ideas and yes it's not a competition. It should be fun. Wonderful job ladies!

Please use plain text.
Message 170 of 286 (137 Views)