May 4, 2013
Great Pics
Message 51 of 289 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

May 4, 2013
These pics are great! It always amazes me; the creative talent we have in all the HDG clubs!
Message 52 of 289 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 4, 2013

hehe thanks smokey n Boxer and i agree. I love to see the different ways people decorate and the different ideas. I also posted the facebook page we have come up with thanks to Gilgamesh680. Feel free to check out the page and like it for informations:smileyhappy: I'll be adding some more pics today from our Meet & Greet. Had a great turnout. There will also be more pics tonight from Crimsonrose91's group so look forward to more pictures. have a great day:smileyhappy:

Message 53 of 289 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

May 5, 2013
Dropping by to say those pics in the first page by the guild are outstanding. I wish I could decorate my apartments that good. Job well done!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 54 of 289 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 5, 2013

hehe thanks Ed, glad you enjoyed the pictures. It's what is great bout the decogroup. Gives people chances to see other people's spaces and use some of the ideas in they're own spaces. I don't know how many times i've seen seen something and thought "I wonder if that will work like this" which is normally how i make my fountains hehe. So many people with so many ideas makes it hard not to come away from the tours w/out some idea or other. I love the fact that I can share with everyone else the ideas from the tours i've seen by using the pictures and hope that other's get from it what i get from it as well. Hehe i'll be posting more pics tonight. Can't wait it's gothic vampire. The best thing bout this group is no one is the best at any of it, everyone has they're own contributions, and no one believes other's aren't as good as them. So even if one isn't the best decorator, hehe they can still get ideas and gives them motivation to do better:smileyhappy:

Message 55 of 289 (494 Views)
Wastelander
627 posts

May 5, 2013
@EdwCamby Join us in a deco club and get some help and ideas, that's one of the things we're here for! You might be surprised at the deco person inside you!
Message 56 of 289 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

May 5, 2013
It's something I've always enjoyed doing with real life apartments that I have lived in. So if there's space for me to join I'm considering it :smileyhappy: what times and days in the week does this all happen or is it as and when?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 57 of 289 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 5, 2013

haya Ed, we have a bunch of different groups that go at differnt times and days. there's a calendar on the first post on this trhead though i'll be changing some information at some point today. If you are interested you can send me a message on my XMB and i can add you to my friendlist to get you started and placed. There's a group going tonight at 9pm PST, 11CST, 12EST the Gothic vampire themed clubhouse ran by Crimsonrose91. Your free to try us out then and see if it's what you would be interested in. HII BOXIEEE WE MISS YOU. 

Message 58 of 289 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

May 5, 2013
Hi Ed! Glad you responded back. Yes, you can check at the beginning of this posting for the different club days/times too. If anything is at a time you are interested you can certainly contact Days, as she's suggested.

You are also welcome, if you would be more comfortable, to attend our next Meet and Greet which will be the first Saturday in July (we just had one for May.) At the Meet & Greet you would be able to meet the different leaders of each club and you can ask them any questions you might have. And you are certainly welcome to both attend a M & G and come to one of the clubs on a trial-run, so to speak, as Days has suggested. We would live to accomadate your interest in any way we possibly can. We love to encourage those just starting out in deco!

Hey Days!! Miss you too!! Heehee. Can you tell I'm bored to tears away from Home??
Message 59 of 289 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 5, 2013

lol ya boxie I can tell hehe missed a great m&g. See u soon

Message 60 of 289 (470 Views)
0 Likes