Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Apr 15, 2013

:smileyhappy: not sure if u mean on PS3 boxer_lady is currently away from her system but people can send her XMB messages or any of the leaders. once she gets back she can comment the XMB messages. thanks again for ur response

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 286 (657 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29012 posts

Apr 15, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

thankyou joanna n ur exactly right it's why i joined this club so i can show my spaces and also get ideas from other's spaces. we all share our ideas and are glad to tell eachother what they did good. i've seen some really nice spaces a lot i'm impressed with and have gotten alot of input on my own decorating. i started decorating cause of my friend in my other club who is awsome at decorating and found i enjoyed it as well. there is no better then you in the group or anything everyone truly enjoys each other's spaces. that's why i'm posting these pictures n more in the future so that some of these people who i am impressed with on they're decorations can be seen by others outside the group. i'm glad i joined this group and am having a blast.

And you can meet some wonderful people in the process. That is really what it's about. It's what makes Home special. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 286 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 15, 2013

i agree i've meet some really great people on the deco group. and some of the spaces are a inspiration. I'm always coming out with some new ideas and were always having fun in the process.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 286 (614 Views)
Lombax Warrior
43 posts

Apr 15, 2013

awesome work with the tread days

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 286 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Thank you Vicky, and thank you for your help on The Home Decorator Guild!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 286 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
43 posts

Apr 15, 2013

you are very wecome  :womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 286 (558 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4380 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Some off-topic posts have been removed from the thread.  Please keep things on-topic and respectful.  Thanks! U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 286 (534 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 15, 2013

thankyou for editing the thread and thankyou vicky for approving of the thread. I'll have to wait till maintenance is over before i can post anymore pics:smileyhappy: hope everyone is enjoying the pictures so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 286 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Thank you Unicorn-Justice!!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 286 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 16, 2013

hey , i love the decoration club . its always great to see cool people and the many different styles that each person brings to the table. iv bought so many items from stuff i saw while on tour that i initially had no interest in and spaces i get to see as wellbefore a purchase that i may not have made before. its always a joy to see great decoration from everyone. sure some peoples taste are different from my own preference but i think thats the beauty of it. everyone is different and while i may not find each space exciting i do appreciate people sharing their hard work and for that , i respect each and everyone who shares a creation. im truely honored to be a part of the family

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 286 (449 Views)
0 Likes