Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
578 posts

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013
That was a great idea jj, and the on the street field reporters, lol. I think you may have just started something here.

Signature

Message 21 of 94 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I thought this was funny...
...believe me I have had some haters too...
...they get bored and hate on someone else soon enough.
I personally enjoyed your report. It wss fun, topical and quite applicable to our current situation.
Don't be discouraged
Message 22 of 94 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 15, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Good Evening / Good Morning

At the top of the news... The D31 virus continues to plague the community. Home Officials say they are working diligently to to find a cure. Hopefully they'll find a solution soon before everyone goes criminally insane.

In other news... School is back in session as Granzella opened their new school here in the states "Gz Academy". This new school is said to be educational and fun, however you don't be on campus between midnight and 5am, bad things are said to happen around that time.

Now for tomorrow's / today's weather... Sunny skies throughout Home with a few scattered showers in some areas

That does it for the news for now.

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

See you all soon.

Very, cute but if I can give you some feedback from this kitty.

Find some pictures and caption them with your HNN reports!!

It will just help add some giggles (extra ones) to reading these I think even more.

Soon as you said the school I instantly thought of

tumblr_ltxs8xhsE11qf2okgo1_500.jpg

But keep up the good work this is funny now you just need to keep up the momentum

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 23 of 94 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I thought it was clever but it could be better I think you should try script writing and being on camera...the Loot cameras would be perfect and you can upload it on the forums...Conrad is a good guy and sometimes we hit and other times we miss....when it comes to giving advice...remember we are here to help
Message 24 of 94 (308 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 15, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
I thought it was clever but it could be better I think you should try script writing and being on camera...the Loot cameras would be perfect and you can upload it on the forums...Conrad is a good guy and sometimes we hit and other times we miss....when it comes to giving advice...remember we are here to help

o.O When I first visited the school house and set it to night time .... oooh kings idea would be even creepier...

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 25 of 94 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4523 posts

Aug 15, 2013

JJ, I can't believe you fired me. I am a great repotter! You need to give my job back right now! I DEMAND IT. OR ELSE I WILL SUE

I have proof that you mislead me in the contract.

You told me I would cover the fams and drama section, but you give me new items section.Really? Magnus does that!

You done messed up and you gonna pay.

#TrashCanforHNN2013

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 26 of 94 (289 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I think the OP was made out of good all around humor and not intended as an actual News Report, as you can see he posted it at ‎08-15-2013 02:54 am hence the lack there of visuals.  Im sure if he decides to keep adding to the thread it would be followed by video reports and or pictures and on the scene footage of the events going on.  

Not to mention there would have been no point in adding these to the OP since it was obviously reported and prolly doomed to be moved or deleted.  Im glad It wasnt tho,   jj is an all around very nice person that just likes humor and I hope he continues to bring humor to these forums.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 27 of 94 (282 Views)
I Only Post Everything
986 posts

Aug 15, 2013
This just in in response to our top story on the HNN some users are telling me that they arent being plagued by the D-31 error virus anymore. I amreporting this from my harbor studio as I speak. Now back to you jj whos in HNN studios.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 28 of 94 (270 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

I don't see why my comment was removed but w/e. -_-#

Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 29 of 94 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Thanks Kitty, I would have had some picture, however I haven't been able to get on home to take some due to D31, after that whole issue is fixed then I'll get some pictures for next time. unless anyone else would like to do it for now if they're not having any trouble getting on Home.

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Good Evening / Good Morning

At the top of the news... The D31 virus continues to plague the community. Home Officials say they are working diligently to to find a cure. Hopefully they'll find a solution soon before everyone goes criminally insane.

In other news... School is back in session as Granzella opened their new school here in the states "Gz Academy". This new school is said to be educational and fun, however you don't be on campus between midnight and 5am, bad things are said to happen around that time.

Now for tomorrow's / today's weather... Sunny skies throughout Home with a few scattered showers in some areas

That does it for the news for now.

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

See you all soon.

Very, cute but if I can give you some feedback from this kitty.

Find some pictures and caption them with your HNN reports!!

It will just help add some giggles (extra ones) to reading these I think even more.

Soon as you said the school I instantly thought of

tumblr_ltxs8xhsE11qf2okgo1_500.jpg

But keep up the good work this is funny now you just need to keep up the momentum

Message 30 of 94 (229 Views)
0 Likes