Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 19, 2013

BREAKING NEWS

 

We've received reports that the Global Defense Force (G.D.F) have located and rescued the real Commander Keith from his Kikai imprisonment.

Here he is reunited with his daughter Mizuki

 

Keith & Mizuki.jpg

~ Commander Keith Hunter with his daughter, Mizuki Hunter ~

 

When we interviewed them, this is what they had to say...

 

Commander Keith Hunter - If it wasn't for the G.D.F, I'd probably be dead by now. I am forever in their dept.

 

Mizuki Hunter - I owe everything to the G.D.F and their leader *Looks to camera* Thank you so much G.D.F. Thank you for bringing my daddy home.

 

A heart warming family reunion for sure.

 

In related news..

 

Members of the G.D.F with Home Officals, raided the Cutteridge Estate this morning and arrested 32 Home Terrorists

No member of the G.D.F or Home Officals were injured. however at least 12 terrorists were executed on site.

 

That ends this report.

For HNN This is JJ_Dillon.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 94 (239 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3286 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

[After taking the weekend off]

 

Hello and Good Evening to all our viewers 

 

In today's News there have been reports that the D31 plague has ended, but still no official word from Sony or JW on the issue. 

Someone call the ATF cause GZ is bringing fire arms to Home in their "Okubi Hunting event"!!  Its Edo rock and roll style with rifles on hand cocked and ready to defeat the severed head monsters and if that wasn't enough you can swim in air, buy a magnificent mustachio/beard or treat yourself to the brand new Diamond Yacht.  Who said Home isn't fun?!!  *laughs*

 

In International news Peakvox Labs [JP] prepares for their 2 year anniversary with lots of rewards and  I your correspondent Tsunade1224 will be covering this event and will keep you posted.  "Happy Birthday Peakvox Labs"  NOW update peakvox NA already!!  

 

And lastly the Global Defense Force G.D.F responsible for defeating the Kikai Emperor is currently accepting recruits in different departments.  So if you think you got what it takes to protect Earth JOIN the G.D.F whose motto is:  "We will accept you, even if your a wuss"  

 

That's it for tonight's news folks, this is Tsunade1224 for HNN. News.  Now go hang with your HOMEies :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 94 (223 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 19, 2013

lol, well I guess that works for now till I can think of a better motto later.

 


TSUNADE1224 wrote:

[After taking the weekend off]

 

Hello and Good Evening to all our viewers 

 

In today's News there have been reports that the D31 plague has ended, but still no official word from Sony or JW on the issue. 

Someone call the ATF cause GZ is bringing fire arms to Home in their "Okubi Hunting event"!!  Its Edo rock and roll style with rifles on hand cocked and ready to defeat the severed head monsters and if that wasn't enough you can swim in air, buy a magnificent mustachio/beard or treat yourself to the brand new Diamond Yacht.  Who said Home isn't fun?!!  *laughs*

 

In International news Peakvox Labs [JP] prepares for their 2 year anniversary with lots of rewards and  I your correspondent Tsunade1224 will be covering this event and will keep you posted.  "Happy Birthday Peakvox Labs"  NOW update peakvox NA already!!  

 

And lastly the Global Defense Force G.D.F responsible for defeating the Kikai Emperor is currently accepting recruits in different departments.  So if you think you got what it takes to protect Earth JOIN the G.D.F whose motto is:  "We will accept you, even if your a wuss"  

 

That's it for tonight's news folks, this is Tsunade1224 for HNN. News.  Now go hang with your HOMEies :smileyvery-happy:




Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 94 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3286 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

beeeep beeeep beeeep shwooosh [Hacking Sounds] beeeeeep beeeeep shwoooosh

 

                                           **Robot Voice** Greetings Earthlings!!

We the kikai empire have vowed to avenge the slaughtering of out beloved 16th Emperor Beringen Von Kikaiswick

So we have kidnapped your chief medical officer and will hold him as our prisoner, if the resistance continues on, we will continue to capture and kill more of your members and civilians alike, until you give into our demands!!

We have a photo of the captured officer after we defeated him  HA! HA! HA!  

                                         [End Transmission]


 

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 94 (196 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 20, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

beeeep beeeep beeeep shwooosh [Hacking Sounds] beeeeeep beeeeep shwoooosh

 

                                           **Robot Voice** Greetings Earthlings!!

We the kikai empire have vowed to avenge the slaughtering of out beloved 16th Emperor Beringen Von Kikaiswick

So we have kidnapped your chief medical officer and will hold him as our prisoner, if the resistance continues on, we will continue to capture and kill more of your members and civilians alike, until you give into our demands!!

We have a photo of the captured officer after we defeated him  HA! HA! HA!  

                                         [End Transmission]


 


beeeep beeeep beeeep shwooosh [Hacking Sounds] beeeeeep beeeeep shwoooosh

 

*Robot Voice* Here are our demands earthlings...we....

 

beeeep beeeep beeeep shwooosh [Hacking Sounds] beeeeeep beeeeep shwoooosh

 

*Human Voice* Attention Kikai Empire. This is Global Defense Force Director JJ_Dillon. Your terrorist acts will no longer continue. You are not in the position to make demands. Don't believe me ? Turn around..

 

*Kikai Soldiers turn and to find themselves out numbered by G.D.F Agents*

 

Kikai Solder #1 - What the...HOW?!

 

Kikai Solder #2 - IMPOSSIBLE !!

 

JJ_Dillon - Kikai, for the charges of kidnapping, murder and terrorism. We the Global Defense Force find you....Guilty.....and you shall be executed immediately. G.D.F Agents, eliminate targets then return to HQ with the hostages.

 

G.D.F Agents - SIR, YES SIR !! 

 

*Weapons fire can be heard in the background as well as the screams from the kikai soldiers*

 

 [End Transmission]

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 94 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3286 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 20, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

[After taking the weekend off]

 

Hello and Good Evening to all our viewers 

 

In today's News there have been reports that the D31 plague has ended, but still no official word from Sony or JW on the issue. 

Someone call the ATF cause GZ is bringing fire arms to Home in their "Okubi Hunting event"!!  Its Edo rock and roll style with rifles on hand cocked and ready to defeat the severed head monsters and if that wasn't enough you can swim in air, buy a magnificent mustachio/beard or treat yourself to the brand new Diamond Yacht.  Who said Home isn't fun?!!  *laughs*

 

In International news Peakvox Labs [JP] prepares for their 2 year anniversary with lots of rewards and  I your correspondent Tsunade1224 will be covering this event and will keep you posted.  "Happy Birthday Peakvox Labs"  NOW update peakvox NA already!!  

 

And lastly the Global Defense Force G.D.F responsible for defeating the Kikai Emperor is currently accepting recruits in different departments.  So if you think you got what it takes to protect Earth JOIN the G.D.F whose motto is:  "We will accept you, even if your a wuss"  

 

That's it for tonight's news folks, this is Tsunade1224 for HNN. News.  Now go hang with your HOMEies :smileyvery-happy:


Well it seems Peakvox has answered my request 

In a resent upcoming update posted today by our very own Community Manager Tempest_Fire.  Peakvox Labs will be getting that update after all, this is very good news and maybe a nudge in the right direction for Peakvox Monsters.

 

August 20 Sneak Peek - Peakvox Labs

ss6.jpg

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 94 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

Welll its about **** TIME !! 

 

Edit: removed profanity

U--J

 

Once this update is up, I'll finally have a reason to start going to the labs again.

 


TSUNADE1224 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

[After taking the weekend off]

 

Hello and Good Evening to all our viewers 

 

In today's News there have been reports that the D31 plague has ended, but still no official word from Sony or JW on the issue. 

Someone call the ATF cause GZ is bringing fire arms to Home in their "Okubi Hunting event"!!  Its Edo rock and roll style with rifles on hand cocked and ready to defeat the severed head monsters and if that wasn't enough you can swim in air, buy a magnificent mustachio/beard or treat yourself to the brand new Diamond Yacht.  Who said Home isn't fun?!!  *laughs*

 

In International news Peakvox Labs [JP] prepares for their 2 year anniversary with lots of rewards and  I your correspondent Tsunade1224 will be covering this event and will keep you posted.  "Happy Birthday Peakvox Labs"  NOW update peakvox NA already!!  

 

And lastly the Global Defense Force G.D.F responsible for defeating the Kikai Emperor is currently accepting recruits in different departments.  So if you think you got what it takes to protect Earth JOIN the G.D.F whose motto is:  "We will accept you, even if your a wuss"  

 

That's it for tonight's news folks, this is Tsunade1224 for HNN. News.  Now go hang with your HOMEies :smileyvery-happy:


Well it seems Peakvox has answered my request 

In a resent upcoming update posted today by our very own Community Manager Tempest_Fire.  Peakvox Labs will be getting that update after all, this is very good news and maybe a nudge in the right direction for Peakvox Monsters.

 

August 20 Sneak Peek - Peakvox Labs

ss6.jpg

 

 




Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 94 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

EVENING NEWS

 

Good evening, everyone..

We begin tonight with an announcement from the scientists over at Peakvox Laboratories, saying that they will soon be updating their establishment, but question is what updates do they have in mind exactly ? Well we shall know soon enough.

 

In other news, there..

 

*ALARMS* WARNING *ALARMS*

*Female Voice* Attention.. Okubi and Hitoban demons have been detected heading for the Edo district. Estimated time of arrival.. 0900 tomorrow. All G.D.F Agents are to scramble to the scene, protect the citizens and eliminate the threats.

*End*

 

*Sighs* Oh boy... here we go again.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I do apologize but we much conclude this report.

Stay tuned for more news later tonight.

 

For HNN this is JJ_Dillon

See you all soon

 

*Steps away to change into battlesuit then glances over to see the camera facing him*

 

" STOP LOOKING YOU PERVERTS !!! "

 

*Camera & mic shut off*

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 94 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3286 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 21, 2013

Thank you JJ for the report 

 

This just in!  A former scientist at Peakvox Laboratories confirmed the cultivation of unusual proportions and based on the pictures released to me they are breading some kind of  ........ *wipes eyes*  Power Ranger?!!  

 

Poweranger.jpg

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 94 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 21, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Thank you JJ for the report 

 

This just in!  A former scientist at Peakvox Laboratories confirmed the cultivation of unusual proportions and based on the pictures released to me they are breading some kind of  ........ *wipes eyes*  Power Ranger?!!  

 

Poweranger.jpg

 

 



*Female Voice*

Not exactly Mistress Tsunade. Though they may appear to look like Power Rangers, they are actually part of the G.D.F Special Ops, code named "Ultima-Man" or "U-Man" for short.... Oh do forgive my rudeness, I am G.D.F's tactical super-computer. The code name for me is...

 

JJ_Dillon - IDIOT...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GIVING OUT INFORMATION LIKE THAT ?

WHAT IF AN ENEMY IS LISTENING ?

 

*Female Voice*

Forgive me Director sir..

 

JJ_Dillon - Terminate transmission immediately.

 

*Transmission terminated*

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 94 (99 Views)