Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 17, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Good Evening Everyone 

In other news today, it seems there has been a rise in crime due to an increase in gangs and fams in playstation Home.  A witness [Al2009man] stated there was a shoot out in Acorn Meadow Park earlier today.  The incident was reported but there was no moderation (Home police) was on the scene.    It seems we have an image of the incident .... Lets take a look!

gangsta.png

Oh wow!!  That looks very dangerous!

Hopefully no one was injured and we will keep on looking for answers about this incident and will report as soon as we get  them

Also in weather today, people have been complaining about an increase in temperature drops throughout Playstation Home causing "Unexplained" freezes all over, It seems someone (Sony) forgot to turn on the thermostat *Laughs*

Thats it for the HNN Evening News .... Good Night Everyone

[Unaware that the camera and mic was still rolling]

"Wasn't King supposed to be the one covering gangs and fams on Home?  Geez, no wonder he got fired!!! 

Just another day in Home, as usual.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 61 of 94 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

lol, that was good.

Well guess the incress in Fams & Gangs on PS Home is too much for Home Officals ( Mods / Mangers ) to handle.

At this rate the G.D.F may have to step in and do the job for them.

I do hope that doesn't come to pass though, the G.D.F Commander seems pretty PO'ed enough as is between finding out the Kikai Emperor is still alive and the whole D31 issue.

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Good Evening Everyone 

In other news today, it seems there has been a rise in crime due to an increase in gangs and fams in playstation Home.  A witness [Al2009man] stated there was a shoot out in Acorn Meadow Park earlier today.  The incident was reported but there was no moderation (Home police) was on the scene.    It seems we have an image of the incident .... Lets take a look!

gangsta.png

Oh wow!!  That looks very dangerous!

Hopefully no one was injured and we will keep on looking for answers about this incident and will report as soon as we get  them

Also in weather today, people have been complaining about an increase in temperature drops throughout Playstation Home causing "Unexplained" freezes all over, It seems someone (Sony) forgot to turn on the thermostat *Laughs*

Thats it for the HNN Evening News .... Good Night Everyone

[Unaware that the camera and mic was still rolling]

"Wasn't King supposed to be the one covering gangs and fams on Home?  Geez, no wonder he got fired!!! 

Message 62 of 94 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4486 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Thank you, tsu, now back to King, who wasn't fired.

"Ahh, thank you, rumors are circulating that home will be getting ATV's and new moustaches. both by nDreams.

Also, contests are being created all at once, hard to particapate in all of them..to me.

And..here at the Playground, im talking with a fellow fam member about the ongoing fam recruiting..."

"Sir, your name please"

"Im SWAG"

"tell me more about your fam"

"YO MAN we coming up for all of yall, we got over 100 members, MIC ^ or shut up"

"thats cool, yo, *whispers* you wanna join taco fam"

"HELL NAW"

"ehh lets merge fams"

"BYE"

*other fam member* "LOOK A TOILET!!!"

"ok it seems im going to get mistreated.....no..STAHP....BACK TO YOU...BACK TO YOU"

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 63 of 94 (246 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

....... *Blink, Blink*

Umm...o...k...

King_xO-AsSaSSin ladies & gentlemen, our very own Daffy Duck here at HNN.

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Thank you, tsu, now back to King, who wasn't fired.

"Ahh, thank you, rumors are circulating that home will be getting ATV's and new moustaches. both by nDreams.

Also, contests are being created all at once, hard to particapate in all of them..to me.

And..here at the Playground, im talking with a fellow fam member about the ongoing fam recruiting..."

"Sir, your name please"

"Im SWAG"

"tell me more about your fam"

"YO MAN we coming up for all of yall, we got over 100 members, MIC ^ or shut up"

"thats cool, yo, *whispers* you wanna join taco fam"

"HELL NAW"

"ehh lets merge fams"

"BYE"

*other fam member* "LOOK A TOILET!!!"

"ok it seems im going to get mistreated.....no..STAHP....BACK TO YOU...BACK TO YOU"

Message 64 of 94 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3672 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

Today at a press conference about Homes upcoming content Tempest_Fire was questioned about the D31 plague, this is what he had to say: {Tsunade1224}  Hello Tempest_Fire can you please comment on the current D31 plague sweeping Playstation Home?

Tempest_Fire wrote:

"Another is the status of this current error people are expereincing.  I *fully* understand that all of you want more visibility into the status of this thing, but we really aren't able to share anything additional right now.  You can trust that I lean on people daily about how to advance communication on this issue, and will advance it (or J_W will) as soon as we can. 

I can assure you that any connectivity issues are being looked at by the right team, but there is no updated information to share.  Once there is, J_W will share it. However, neither J_W, nor myself, have the ability to fix any of these issues.  The best we can do is communicate the most up-to-date information to the community, which J_W has done."

Well there you have it folks!  There is no official information to share as of right now as per our Digital Platforms Senior Community Manager Tempest_Fire.  We can only hope new information can be shared as it becomes available and or that a solution to this plague is in sight.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 65 of 94 (233 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4486 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Today at a press conference about Homes upcoming content Tempest_Fire was questioned about the D31 plague, this is what he had to say: {Tsunade1224}  Hello Tempest_Fire can you please comment on the current D31 plague sweeping Playstation Home?

Tempest_Fire wrote:

"Another is the status of this current error people are expereincing.  I *fully* understand that all of you want more visibility into the status of this thing, but we really aren't able to share anything additional right now.  You can trust that I lean on people daily about how to advance communication on this issue, and will advance it (or J_W will) as soon as we can. 

I can assure you that any connectivity issues are being looked at by the right team, but there is no updated information to share.  Once there is, J_W will share it. However, neither J_W, nor myself, have the ability to fix any of these issues.  The best we can do is communicate the most up-to-date information to the community, which J_W has done."

Well there you have it folks!  There is no official information to share as of right now as per our Digital Platforms Senior Community Manager Tempest_Fire.  We can only hope new information can be shared and or that a solution to this plague is in sight.

This made me not wanna report for the late night tonight

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 66 of 94 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Clean that up or you really are fired. :smileytongue:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Well there you have it folks!  There is no official information to share as of right now as per our Digital Platforms Senior Community Manager Tempest_Fire.  We can only hope new information can be shared and or that a solution to this plague is in sight.

This made me not wanna report for the late night tonight

Message 67 of 94 (216 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4486 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Good morning, everyone.

Today in recent news, reports are coming in that the D31 error is happening way less now and people are getting into spaces more easily. Article "I think IT IS FIXED" is here ----> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/I-think-IT-IS-FIXED/td-p/41332331

In other news, fights have broke out at the x7 entrance. Apparently, the confrontation started when a "noob" used vulgar language. A woman then schooled him, only to be attacked by more people. It is not clear how much feelings were hurt.

This is King. Back to you.

*unaware of camera and mic still on*

"I miss Tsu :smileysad:"

"It'll be ok, King."

"No, it won't! I haven't seen her in days. I'm starting to think that she.....is spying on me"

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 68 of 94 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Good afternoon, thank you for joining us.

We begin with ....... Hey King, She's behind ya..

King_xO-AsSaSSin - HUH ?! *quickly turns around only to see nothing*

Haha, made ya look. :smileytongue:

In other news, scientests ( developers ) say they may have found a solution to the D31 virus. We're getting some reports that the virus is beginning to die down. All we can do now is wait and see what Home Officals say.

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

See ya soon.

Message 69 of 94 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Aug 18, 2013
This is cg w a report of field testing the cyberman companion. After several days since last update I am p, eased to report our governing body for home has taken care of the cyberman forced disappearances among homes citizens. It looks k
like the officials at SCEA home have put an end to his reign of terror among the citizens of home and have had eyewtnes accounts fromother citizens he no longer terrorie them w a freeze. Back to you jj and king.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 70 of 94 (143 Views)
0 Likes