Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013
You should make a club out of this and create something big....I'm just suggesting this but hopefully you can continue with this thread and can't wait to see more
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 94 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

Thanks TSU, and to be honest, HNN wouldn't have been possible if you didn't start that little news reporter skit in one of the previous threads during the last week of the kikai event.

So in a way you could say that HNN is your baby & I'm just simply giving it, its starting run.

 


TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I think the OP was made out of good all around humor and not intended as an actual News Report, as you can see he posted it at ‎08-15-2013 02:54 am hence the lack there of visuals.  Im sure if he decides to keep adding to the thread it would be followed by video reports and or pictures and on the scene footage of the events going on.  

 

Not to mention there would have been no point in adding these to the OP since it was obviously reported and prolly doomed to be moved or deleted.  Im glad It wasnt tho,   jj is an all around very nice person that just likes humor and I hope he continues to bring humor to these forums.




Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 94 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3613 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
You should make a club out of this and create something big....I'm just suggesting this but hopefully you can continue with this thread and can't wait to see more

I second this idea :smileyhappy:  

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 94 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

Well as far as doing the news with the loot camera and stuff like that, I've never really been that good. But if this become popular enough, hopefully the people of PS Talent will contact me and offer to do that.

 


king_of_games30 wrote:
I thought it was clever but it could be better I think you should try script writing and being on camera...the Loot cameras would be perfect and you can upload it on the forums...Conrad is a good guy and sometimes we hit and other times we miss....when it comes to giving advice...remember we are here to help



Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 94 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Well as far as doing the news with the loot camera and stuff like that, I've never really been that good. But if this become popular enough, hopefully the people of PS Talent will contact me and offer to do that.

 


king_of_games30 wrote:
I thought it was clever but it could be better I think you should try script writing and being on camera...the Loot cameras would be perfect and you can upload it on the forums...Conrad is a good guy and sometimes we hit and other times we miss....when it comes to giving advice...remember we are here to help




watch out spolight......

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 94 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

lol na Spotlight is a pretty good show I believe, they really do a good job with their videos and beside Koz has been a good friend of mine for sometime even before he started working with PST, we haven't really talked that much since then but really thats what happens when you become famous. lol

 


King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Well as far as doing the news with the loot camera and stuff like that, I've never really been that good. But if this become popular enough, hopefully the people of PS Talent will contact me and offer to do that.

 


king_of_games30 wrote:
I thought it was clever but it could be better I think you should try script writing and being on camera...the Loot cameras would be perfect and you can upload it on the forums...Conrad is a good guy and sometimes we hit and other times we miss....when it comes to giving advice...remember we are here to help




watch out spolight......




Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 94 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013

To add on to the club idea, perhaps you could start doing videos about this news channel?

Like make it kind of comical, but informative as well.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 94 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013
Sometimes we have to start small to get something big I think that's how it goes but point is dont wait for someone to knock on your door...you go kick theirs down and make them see you...familiarize yourself with the Loot camera and if you don't have one ask friends if they do if not I'm always available I will have one in a club and you can use it without me being there
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 94 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/12/2009
Online
123 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

Aug 15, 2013
Why dont u guys do news cast video on you tube or home video
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 94 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

BREAKING NEWS 

 

We here at HNN have just received a transmission that appears to be coming from the moon. 

We will play that transmission for you all now...

 

Transmission - Lower creatures of flesh, be silent. You think you have defeated me ? This is not over, I will return stronger and with a larger army too. Earth will be mine. You race is DOOMED !!! - End Transmission.

 

....wow 

 

Deadpool - Yea, now be honest, I'm not the only one with **bleep** in my pants now, am I ? 

 

Perhaps.... well ladies & gentlemen it seems that the kikai emperor has some how survived and is planning his return. but as fellow member of the G.D.F, I can personally asure you that whatever the emperor is planning we'll be prepared to stop him. 

 

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

We now return you to your regular scheduled program. 

 

( Note - HNN club has been created, but due to D31 still kicking me out, I've been unable to decorate any of the clubs I have.)

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 94 (199 Views)