Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

[ Edited ]
93 replies 1241 views Edited Aug 15, 2013

Good Evening / Good Morning

At the top of the news... The D31 virus continues to plague the community. Home Officials say they are working diligently to to find a cure. Hopefully they'll find a solution soon before everyone goes criminally insane.

In other news... School is back in session as Granzella opened their new school here in the states "Gz Academy". This new school is said to be educational and fun, however you don't be on campus between midnight and 5am, bad things are said to happen around that time.

Now for tomorrow's / today's weather... Sunny skies throughout Home with a few scattered showers in some areas

That does it for the news for now.

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

See you all soon.

Message 1 of 94 (1,241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( 8 / 15 / 2013 )

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

Why don't you actually take the time to fully read the title of the thread and the opening post before you bash others.

This is just something I'm doing for the fun of it, if you don't like it thats your problem.

I'm not going to waste my time on pathetic haters like you.

Edited to remove quote, and offensive comment

Message 2 of 94 (1,197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Hes just tryin to make a joke of the errors. Loosen up a bit.nI found it quite humorous w the situation thats goin on w the error.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 3 of 94 (1,192 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Thanks, actually wasn't trying to be humorous about the D31 issue, it just came out that way I guess. lol

I was thinking about doing a little news skit for a while now ever since TSU and I unexpectedly did that little report skit during the kikai event in one of the previous threads.

cgmann99 wrote:
Hes just tryin to make a joke of the errors. Loosen up a bit.nI found it quite humorous w the situation thats goin on w the error.

Message 4 of 94 (1,179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

It looks like the nanny has been in the liquor cabinet and has fallen asleep again.

Why start another thread on this issue? Are you wanting to become a "hero"? If you have new information on the problem, please post it in Plastation Home Network error D31? If you don't have any new information and are doing as you just did, then you are not helping the situation. Try helping the community rather than trolling the forum.You'll have a better sense of satisfaction.

So hostile.

YB

Message 5 of 94 (1,134 Views)
Survivor
2038 posts

Aug 15, 2013

JJ

I LOVED IT!

Please dont let anyone discourage you or offend you for doing this. 

I think it would be really great, if you did this HHN skit at least once a week...probably right after the weekly maintenance update or after any unscheduled maintenances. As long as you keep it real. 

I SUPPORT THIS  ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 6 of 94 (1,112 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Wow thanks Shadow

Don't worry its gonna take alot more than some haters to get the better of me.

Well I don't know about a weekly skit. lol what I did in OP just sort of poped in my head, If another pops in there next week I'll post it. or if anyone else would like to do a skit, just send me a private message with your transcript and I'll update the OP with that person's name & skit.

Message 7 of 94 (1,101 Views)
Survivor
2038 posts

Aug 15, 2013
JJ

Anytime.

I like how you did the OP. Better you than me. If I did something like this, I'd be in for some serious backlash, cuz...I dont hold anything back. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 8 of 94 (1,083 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 15, 2013

lol na you would do ok, the thing is to not to make any part of the skit seem like a complaint. like the D31 issue, now yea I could complain about it till we're all blue in the face, but instead I put myself in a news anchor's perspective and posted it like a news report skit.

Shadow-Runner wrote:
JJ

Anytime.

I like how you did the OP. Better you than me. If I did something like this, I'd be in for some serious backlash, cuz...I dont hold anything back. LOL

Message 9 of 94 (1,075 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I don't report unless I feel I truely have to. there are people on the forums alot worse that deserve to be reported.

And to be honest I think the whole report system on Home is a joke. I mean seriously, anyone could report someone on there for no reason at all, just because they don't like them. Home seriously needs a better report system than that.

Conrad_Max wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Don't worry its gonna take alot more than some haters to get the better of me.

I don't hate. I didn't mean to create this type of reaction. And I hope that you did as I did - report my post.

Message 10 of 94 (901 Views)