Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Guys who use female avatars

Dec 8, 2010
this topic seems kinda touchy since to some people, using an avatar of another gender would give off the impression that one is:

A. BGLT (to those who don't know, just google it)

B. A crossdresser.

i, for one, use a female avatar.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Dec 8, 2010

BGLT... some kind of sammich?

*drools*

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 8, 2010

First, I use female avatars almost exclusively. Honestly I am kind of baffled by anyone that freaks out over that. I just figure its the younger or immature crowd that has a real problem with it. You know that guy that runs away when he finds out your a guy... you think he freaks out when you turn out NOT to be Anubis, Egyptian god of the dead? You wouldnt believe how many kids are disappointed to find out I'm not really a 'mallow headed samurai! I was talking to this guy last night that looked like a little old chinese guy with a oversized baseball cap. Guess what? 17yr old kid that couldn't figure out how to change his avatar... i was so... shocked! 

Second, your using home to do what? To hook up? Seriously? What, too pathetic or nerdy to meet girls in RL? Thats okay, dude, lots of guys are but just expect your future to be filled with trannies, furries, FNM's and trekkie cosplayers.

Lastly, I'm not a trannie, I'm a Ranma and I'll will so kick your ***. LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Dec 9, 2010

BattleOji wrote: 

Lastly, I'm not a trannie, I'm a Ranma and I'll will so kick your ***. LOL.

So...what happens if you head into the water either at Seaside of Memories or any kidn of water in Home? XD

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 9, 2010

1 Nice clothing options(sometimes better then the guys)

2 If i'm going to be on for a hour or two or so sometimes i prefer to look at some eye candy and since that is sometimes hard to do with other peoples avatars might as well use my own right?

3 Different poses, yeah i know, seem trivial, but hey, the poses are nice(well maybe not ALL of em)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Dec 9, 2010

well all i have to say is bc of ppl like these that i have to prove that im in fact a girl... nowdays ppl assume that if u are a girl on home and u dont have a mic then you are a dude... lucky for me i DO have a mic.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Dec 9, 2010

I only use female avatars because Home is just another game to me, nothing much, place to chill and relax. Thing is, while I'm doing that, I don't want to be looking at a male avatar all day long, so I use female avatars; and they look a lot nicer too, specially some of the clothes they have just looks great.

No, I don't perve on it all day long, but my preference is females... Not males...

David Tran
Bits & Pieces
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Dec 9, 2010

I think most guys on home have at one point use a female avatar for kicks,jokes, and laughs.

For me it has been a while since i last used a female avatar. I did however found it funny when other male users did not notice my ID name which gave me out  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Dec 9, 2010

I use it a female avatar once in a while, clothing differences. I'm not trying to cyber anyone. As far as I'm concerned, nobody needs to know the person behind the controller.

guitoorbenchi's Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 9, 2010

lol, well then I turn into a 'mallow headed samurai. duh. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 119 (180 Views)
0 Likes